The date. Oh wait.

Recap
"No prob." They said.
End recap.

Vals/your POV.

"Okay we should do the scavenger hunt first." Payton said holding my hand. "Wait a scavenger hunt?" I questioned. I didn't know they were doing that!?!? 

"Yes a scavenger hunt." He said as he gave me a note. "This is a place where you take everything from me." I read out loud. "Oh Payton's closet." I said running upstairs. Everyone followed me. When I walked in the closet there was a box.

I went up to it and obverse it. "Open it." Said Avani she was jumping excitedly. "Okay okay." I said also excited. I opened the box to see One of Payton's hoodies that he never let me have and a pair of seats that he never let me have.

I squealed in excitement. I got up and ran to Payton's arms. "Thankkkk youu!!" I squealed in his chest. "Your welcome angel just don't mess them up." He said taking me off of his arms and gave me another note.

"Where you first saw someone have fun in." I read out loud. "Ohhh I knowww." I said walking out of the  closet. "Wait what does it mean have fun?" Question Addison. "Where they saw some to make baby's." Payton said because of the baby is right there.

I then walked over to Avani's room. "Wait our room!?!!" Avani and Anthony said in sync. "Yup." I then walked over to there bed. As I walked there I was a bag. I opened it up to see candy. I then opened a candy because why not and started to eat it.

"Hey don't eat all of it right now." Payton said taking the bag from me. "Okay okay where's the note." I said kindly. "Here." He then gave me the next note. "This place is where you play your games." I read know where.

It's were me and Avani play roblox at. I then went down stairs. I then saw a box. I didn't see that there earlier. "Wait what's that?" Asked Dixie. "I don't know." Said Avani looking at Payton. "Did you put that there." Asked Chase. "No." He said. "Then where was the place supposed to be at." I asked. "In the other living room." He said walking up to me.

He then observed the box. He then proceed to open it. And inside that box there was a not. I then took it out. "Dear Valerie, your lucky you aren't dead yet because of my Paypay is there. But you better watch your back because I will get you and with no hesitation I will kill you and I'm not scared of you." I read out loud.

"Oh well." I said ripping the paper. "Wait you do care." Charli said confused. "No she doesn't scare me and I'm way stronger than her so why would I get scared." I stated. "True." Said Griffin. "Well then." Payton said.

"What now." I asked. "Well you can still look for your stuff but I'm just going to walk you around because your going to be running and we don't know if she's in the house." He said. "Wait how do you know if it's a she." Anthony said. "Well it's kinda obvious that it's Emma." He said.

"Well true." Said Mads.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Wow all the stuff Payton got me was just amazing. I got some new shoes a necklace,more candy, some chips, some more sweats and hoodies. But I feel bad now. Because he gave me all these stuff and I really want to give him some thing as well.

"What's wrong." He said flicking my nose. "Why do you always do that now." I said rubbing my nose. "It's fun." He said. "But ready whats on your mind." "Nothing just stuff." I said. "Nope there's something just tell me.

"It's That now I feel bad because you are giving me all these things and now I feel bad." I said looking up at him. "It's fine I'm doing this because I  feel bad for all the things I have done to you and I am just giving back to you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said giving a small smile.

Word count:708
A/n:hey sorry for not posting for the past few days but I just need some more Ideas and I'm kinda losing ideas so if you guys can help me out that would be amazing and thank you for 23k I love you all.