3

Jimin POV

My God! He got so close and was almost my first kiss. My face heats up from such thoughts. I sit in my language class and stare out the window.

"Maybe you should have let him." Sook suggests.

"What the hell? No." I reply.

"But you felt your heart skip a beat and the flutters in your stomach." Sook retorts.

"That might have just been a reaction because he was the first ever person to ever get that close to me." I return, knowing damn well that what I'm saying is bullshit.

"Jimin, I know that you know I'm right. Even Jungkook looked a little surprise at what he, himself, was doing. Meaning he feels the same way. He's our Alpha, Jimin." Sook complies before going silent, leaving me to think. I sigh and put my head down.

.....

I leave the class and walk to get my next class books. When I'm there I open my locker up and grab my book as I'm putting my other books away I turn my head to see a small crowd. I shut my locker and head that way. I see a girl with her eyes closed tightly with her head looking down.

"I-I've l-liked you for the lo-longest t-time. S-s-so I wa-wanted t-to ask if-"

"No." Jungkook cut the girl off before walking past her. The crowd didnt seem to look very shocked. As Jungkook was walking away he glimpsed at me and smirked. I just watch as he turns the corner and leaves view. I shook my thoughts and look the girl's way she is crying and she shoves her way outta the crowd. I find my next class fairly easily as it is just down the hall from my locker, Science. I sit in my seat and feel a presence behind me.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" I squeak. I turn around to see Hoseok in fits of laughter on the floor. "That's not funny, dick!" I yelp.

"I cant believe I scared you with the most childish scare!" He panted.

"Your an ass." I chuckle as I think about it.

"Not like that Jibooty though." Hoseok mentioned before slapping my ass.

"The what booty?" I repeat.

"The JI-booty." Hoseok repeated and slapped my butt again. I laugh at his childish action. We sit in some seats and listen to the teacher.

.....

"Jimin! Its lunch time. Wanna sit with me and Jin?" Hoseok questions.

"I would but someone else already invited me to sit with them. Maybe tomorrow?" I turn down his offer and see his glowing face get a bit gloomy. I feel so bad as he says see ya later and walks away. I sigh and put my books in my locker. I look towards Tae's locker and see him putting his own stuff away. "Tae!" I greet. He turns to me and smiles his signature boxy smile.

"Chim Chim!" He greets back. We hug and we pull back.

"Chim Chim?" I repeat.

"Its a nickname for you." He replies. I just nod. "Ready for lunch?" He asks.

"Starving." I speak and we walk to lunch together. We enter the cafeteria and he sits at a table next to a large window. The table next to it is in the corner and has some guys with tattoos sitting at it.

"Jimin?" I hear a familiar voice sound behind me.

"Jinnie! Hobi!" I say and hug them. Hoseok face brightened.

"Jinnie? Hobi?" Taehyung asks from his seat at the table.

"Its the nicknames I came up with for them." I smile.

"So TaeTae was the one who asked you to sit with him?" Hobi asks.

"Yup. Are you guys friends?" I question. They all nod and I clap my hands and hug Hobi again because he isnt sad anymore. We all sit down after I got my lunch and started talking.

"So Jimin what about you? What do your parents do?" Jin asks. I look up from my mashed potatoes and put my spoon down.

"Uh." Was the only thing I could sound. They looked at me in worry.

"Guys, let's not pressure him into something like that." Taehyung ordered.

"Sorry, Minnie." Jin apologized.

"I-its fine." I mumbled and continued eating. I feel eyes on me and glance around to find the doe eyes on me from that dark gloomy corner table with the tattooed guys. Jungkook. His white buttoned uniform shirt's sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, showing off his veiny tattooed arms that I didnt notice till now. Like always his two first buttons are unbutton and his tie is loosened.

"What a snack." Sook fluttered. I bit my lip as she is right. He does look so... hot. I find his eyes again and see his eyebrow raised and a smirk on his lips. He must've caught me checking him out. I turn away in a flustered mess and just focus on my food and the conversation at my table. I glance back over to him and see him still staring. I raised my hand and slightly waved at him. He just smirked bigger and licked his bottom lip before waving back and mouthing 'hi'. I bite my bottom lip and turn away knowing that I'll just get sucked into those deep doe crimson red eyes. I sigh and excuse myself to the bathroom. I throw what's left of my lunch away and hand my tray to the lunch people. I walk outta the lunchroom and into the bathroom. When I get into the bathroom. I splash water on my face and pat it dry. I fix my hair and was about to throw the paper towel away before I was pushed against the bathroom countertop. I squeaked and flicked my eyes up to see him. Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you trying to encourage me?" He growls. I turn my head away from him because I cant take the deepness of his eyes, I get shy. "Listen, it's hard enough holding back as it is. Dont make this harder than it has to be, pretty boy." He growls again before nipping at my neck. And before I knew it, he was gone.