25

Author POV

The four converse about how the younger couple met.

"So what about your parents, Jimin?" Jungkook's mother asks, sipping her wine oblivious to the depth of the question.

Jimin stayed quiet thinking of how to answer.

"Mother-" Jungkook was about to scold but Jimin cut him off.

"Well, uh, my-my mother's a prostitute." Jimin utters, biting some skin off his lip. The room went quiet. "My father, as far as I know, was just a client who accidentally got her pregnant."

"Ah, I see." Jungkook's mother says putting her glass of wine down. "I appreciate your honesty."

"I know me being the son of a whore looks bad. Especially when dating your son, but I-" Jimin goes silent when her hand raises.

"I understand, Jimin. I do, and as my husband said. We just want our son happy. Plus it has come to my attention you are living here." She comments, picking her drink up once again.

"That's right." Jimin answers.

"You boys will be graduating in just few months time. And once Jungkook's mind is made up it is quite difficult to change. So he clearly has his sights set on you. Be good to him." She presses, softly grabbing Jimin's hand.

"I will do my best, Mrs. Jeon."Jimin says with a hard look of promise. Jungkook's heart skips a beat or two seeing as Jimin is looking as serious about them together as he is.

"And you." She switches and flicks Jungkook in the forehead. "You do better for him." She warns.

Jungkook rubs his forehead and nods. "Obviously, Eomma." Jungkook sighs, still rubbing his forehead.

"Mrs. Je-"

"Call me Eomma." She states, smiling at him.

"E-Eomma, thank you for trusting me with him." Jimin mutters quietly to her, embarrassed about think Jungkook might hear.

She smiles and nods. "I am starving. Jimin, honey, let's go cook something up."

"A-Alright." He agrees and is dragged into the kitchen by Jungkook's mother.