23(M)

Author POV

"Quit it!" Jimin laughs out as Jungkook continues to tickle him on the couch. Jungkook stops and kisses Jimin on the nose.

"My parents are coming next week." Jungkook mentions, grabbing Jimin's hands in his own.

"Do you need me to go?" Jimin asks looking up to Jungkook.

"No, baby, no. I actually want you to meet them." Jungkook claims kissing Jimin's hands.

"Really?" Jimin asks, smiling.

"Really." Jungkook smiles too, leaning in and leaving a chaste kiss on Jimin's lips.

"But what if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm good enough for you?" Jimin overthinks, Jungkook just smiles and leans down to kiss him.

"Baby, they will love you. I swear it." Jungkook nuzzles into Jimin's neck and kisses along his Adam's apple. "Hungry?"

"Starving." Jimin giggles as Jungkook picks him up once more and carries him to the kitchen.

"What are you craving?" Jungkook asks opening the fridge and looking for something to cook. Jungkook flinches a little, feeling Jimin stroke his back and leave small kisses. Jungkook chuckles with a feeling of surprise. He turns to face Jimin and marvels down at him.

"You, right now." Jimin whispers, feeling a bit shy under Jungkook's gaze.

"Right now, baby?" Jungkook asks, Jimin noticing Jungkook hardening in his sweats. His lower body slowly and softly rubbing Jimin's lower abdomen. Causing a breathy moan to erupt from him. Jungkook grabs Jimin by his thighs before picking him up and settling him on the counter. "What do you want, baby."

"You." Jimin rasps as Jungkook ruts his hips against Jimin's own. "Want you." He clarifies more. 

"Can I touch you like yesterday, my omega?" Jungkook asks, his lips brushing over Jimin's neck.

"Yes! Ah- yes p-please, alpha." Jimin consents, moaning out as Jungkook leaves hard open mouth kisses over his throat. Along with the older's hand curled around Jimin's hard on.

"I want to be the only one to touch you like this, baby. Please be mine." Jungkook claims, also claiming a nipple in his mouth.

"Fuck. Yes." Jimin breaths out at the assault on his nipples. Jimin tugs Jungkook to look him in the eyes. "As long as you are mine, alpha." Jimin has a possessive blue glow glint in his eyes, Sook and him have bonded into agreement of feeling in the alpha and Jungkook.

"Yours." Jungkook replies with just as much promise. His eyes a prominent red, showing how he and Phoenix have agreed on the loving of this omega.

With that being said Jimin circles his legs around Jungkook's hips. As well as his arms around the alpha's neck and reaching to his ear.

"Want you inside me, alpha." Jimin whispers, licking the shell of Jungkook's ear. Jungkook shutters before pulling his fully erect dick out of his sweats.

The older flips Jimin over the counter and licks his lips at Jimin's words. He prods his tip at the other's entrance before grabbing Jimin's hips and shoving himself all the way in at once. Jimin's eyes find their ways to the back of his head as Jungkook also grips his hair.

Jimin mewls as Jungkook thrusts like a damn animal.

"Feels so good." Jimin cries out.

"Fuck, you feel so much better without a condom." Jungkook bites his lip before thrusting over and over.

"Ngh! So good!" Jimin wails before feeling Jungkook's fingers slip into his mouth. As he moans he tries his best to suck on them. The older keeps going also pulling Jimin back and into his chest, sloppily kissing and biting his neck.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook warns, throwing his head back.

"Me t-too." Jimin adds leaning the back of his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook bucks in and out for a couple minutes more before pulling out and unloading all over Jimin lower back. And Jimin spilling onto the countertop. He grabs paper towels and wipes Jimin up, along with the counter.

"Thank you." Jimin says as Jungkook sits him onto the counter.

"For what?" The older asks, genuinely curious.

"Not, y'know, inside." Jimin blushes.

"There is nothing more I could want than for you to be comfortable. We are a couple and you, I, we are not ready for the possibility of you possibly getting pregnant. Even though I can't think of anything more hot than watching my cum drip from your gaping ass that I claim." Jungkook chuckles, kissing Jimin's cheek. They both know Jimin could still get pregnant from the pre-cum. But it is highly unlikely, considering a small percentage of the omega population is male, they are not as fertile as female omegas. Just like female alphas' sperm isn't as fertile as a male alpha's, but there is still a chance of course.

"Eggs and pancakes?" Jungkook asks, kissing the younger's knuckles.

"Yes, please." Jimin smiles, before receiving a kiss from the older.