15

Jungkook POV

As I'm sitting on my bed, drinking my water Jimin walks in my room..... with no pants on. Not only that but the shirt is so big on him that his collarbones are displayed beautifully. His white milky thighs are only covered by half my shirt since the shirt stops mid-thigh.
I choked on my water and coughed.

"Th-The pants were too big." He blushed and tried to hide himself by pulling the shirt down more.

"Ah, I see. Well that's alright, just wear that." I say and he just nods. "Ah it's already 11." I sigh.

"Oh." He says while looking down. "Goodnight then, Jungkook-ssi." He smiles before closing my door and leaving.

"Goodnight..." I said, my words getting stuck in my throat.

"Come sleep with me." Is what I wanted to say.
_________________________________________
Time skip

It's 2 in the morning when I felt shuffling by my door. I sat up and turned my lamp on. Only to see Jimin coming in.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He blushes and looks away. That's when I notice I'm not wearing a shirt, just pants.

"I'm s-scared." He shamefully said and looked down. I got up and that's when I noticed the crack of thunder and lightning that was happening outside. I wrapped my arms around him and walked him to the bed.

"It's okay. You can sleep here." I sooth. He lies down as I go over to my bedside and lay down. When another boom of thunder sounded he clung to me. I was surprised but I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into my body. "Shhh, I'm here." I hush and lull him to sleep.
_________________________________________
Morning

Waking up with Jimin in my arms is the best thing ever. The best sleep I've ever had. He fit perfectly in my arms that it was like a jigsaw puzzle. He is sleeping peacefully as I stare at his calm, stress-free face. I kiss his forehead and gently ruffle his hair.

"Mm... Kookie?" He mumbled with his eyes slowly parting.

"Goodmorning." I greet. He blinks a few times before saying goodmorning as well and snuggles closer into my chest.

"I like sleeping here. In this exact spot, comfy, warm, Jungkook." He grumbled as he then again fell back asleep.

"You're very honest when you're tired, huh?" I chuckle. And wrap my arms around him once more.