10

Jimin POV

"Thank you, Jungkook, really. Tonight was amazing." I smile as we walk through a park, with the moon flashing through the leaves from above.

"Of course. Next time we can do something fun." He chuckles.

"Oh, so you think there will be a next time?" I smirk and stop walking.

"Well... I mean... I would hope. Unless you don't want to." Jungkook stops and tries to find his words.

"I was just kidding. Of course I would wanna go on another date with you." I giggle as I begin walking. With him trailing to catch up to me. We get to a clearing with the moonlight shining down perfectly. I look over at Jungkook and see the moon illuminating his features as he stares back at the moon.

Jungkook POV

Tonight was probably the most serious thing I've ever done. And I'm happy about it. Not only was it serious it was also... real. Jimin isn't fake. He didn't act fake or need to because there isn't a hint of lie in him. He is honest and kind and beautiful. He doesn't want everything like other people. He's considerate and grateful. I look over to him to see him looking at me.

"Thank you, Jimin." I smile softly.

"For what?" He asks.

"Being you." He looks at me with a blush and steps closer to me. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into my chest. His head against my chest and his arms wrapped around my abdomen. We stood there, hugging, and swaying together. So innocently. I like this.

"Are you free next weekend?" I ask.

"Most likely. Why?" Jimin replies.

"I wanna take you out again." I smirk.

"I-" He stops and blushes. "You are so cocky-"

"Confident!" I cut him off. "I'm confident." I say with a proud smile. He shakes his head a nd laughs. "I should probably take you home. It's almost 10."

"Since when did you have such sense of responsibility?" He questions with confusion. I flick his forehead as he rubs it.

"Since I realized I liked someone for the first time and actually asked them on a date." I sigh as we began walking back to the car.

"Hm. Fine then." Jimin says skipping to the car, ahead of me. I reach the car and open the door for Jimin. He gets in and thanks me. I walk over to my side and enter.

"Address?" I ask.

"Uh-"

"I knew I sensed that the first time. Jimin, I don't care if your house is messy, shabby, clean, expensive. I wouldn't even care if you lived in a card board box, but I would help you if you did. Just let me take you home." I proclaimed. He looks down and fiddles his fingers.

"It's just that... the school is for people who can afford it. It's a prestigious school. I'm sure you know by now that I only got in due to my grades. But where I come from isn't like where you come from." Clenching his fists he wipes his face.

"Hey," I say grabbing his chin to look at me, "that's something I love about you." His hand grabs mine and he hold it while looking at me.

"Thank you, Jungkook." He says squeezing my hand.

"Where to?" I question.

"XXX-xxx." He keeps my right hand as I drive with my left. We drive in a peaceful silence but I can still sense his anxiety. We pull up to a small apartment building. "Here we are." He smiles nervously. I chuckle as he gets out. I also get out of my car. "Thank you for tonight, Jungkook."

"I should thank you. You made this night special to me. And I hope you keep your next weekend open for me." I smile.

"Sure." He giggles. I wrap my arms around him and hug him. As he hugs me back.

"Goodnight." I say as I let him go.

"Goodnight." He responds before walking into the apartment building. Once I see him disappear from view I watch and see a light turn on. I assume it's him since the timing was perfect. I smile and get in my car before driving off.