28

Author POV

"I don't think that was just coincidence, Suga." Jungkook says lowly on the phone. Jimin lays in the bed of his new home as Jungkook sneaks out and to the living room. "I'm gonna be contacting Wang to help me with this. You in or you out?" Jungkook growls, his eyes red once more.

"Kookie?" Jimin says drowsily as he comes down the stairs, wrapped in a blanket.

"I'll call you later." Jungkook whispers before hanging up and striding to his small omega. "Hey baby, how was your nap?"

"Cold, you left." Jimin whines as Jungkook lifts him, the younger's legs immediately wrapping around the other's waist.

"I'm sorry, my omega." Jungkook apologizes, holding Jimin tight and walking him back up the stairs and into bed.

"Who were you talking to?" The omega asks, his eyes shutting again once Jungkook's chest is under his head.

"Just Suga, nothing you gotta worry about." Jungkook smiles before kissing his lover's forehead, realizing Jimin is asleep. "I won't let anything happen to you. I love you, Jimin."
...
Week later

"What are you looking at?" Jimin asks popping in behind Jungkook as he types on his laptop.

"Nothing!" Jungkook yelps, slamming the laptop closed.

"Is everything alright, Kook? You've been acting weird these past few days." Jimin asks, concern all over his face.

"Well, baby, it's a surprise." Jungkook smiles, turning around and hugging Jimin by the waist.

"For me?" Jimin smiles, as Jungkook nuzzles into his neck and peppers kisses.

"Only and always for you." Jungkook laughs, planting a kiss on Jimin's lips.
...
Few days later

"How're you doin, Jungkook? Been a while since I've heard from you." Wang claims as he walks Jungkook up to his office.

"Been busy, schooling and graduation, y'know." Jungkook implores, sitting down in Wang's office.

"We gotta go out together sometime, catch up. Me, my wife and daughter, you and your parents. How bout it?"

"For sure, I'll bring it up to them." Jungkook nods, leaning back in the chair.

"Anything new been going on lately?" The older asks.

"I found someone, an omega. We are planning to mate after high school." Jungkook smiles a bit, thinking of Jimin.

"What's their name? What are they like? They must be quite special for you, the hard headed and stubborn, to find interest in them."

"Well it's a male omega, his name is Jimin. He's... bubbly I guess you could say, shy, isn't very big on social interaction alone, prefers books over TV, likes color, loves to dance and sing every once in a while, has a soft spot for animals, loves to help people, always feels as if he has to take on the world by himself. He's selfless and kind and soft and beautiful and brave. He was very stand off ish to me when we first met, he didn't come up to me trying to jump my bones, I actually approached him first. His smell is something special, I could pick it out in a room full of smells." Jungkook lists and describes, and smiles coming to his face as he does. Wang also smiles, a smile of happiness that says 'good for you'.

"Sounds like a dream, huh?" The older asks, knowing the feeling all too well.

"Oh yes, always." The younger nods, his smile a bit smaller but still definitely there.

"So what is it I can do for you?" Wang asks, remembering Jungkook needed something.

"I want you to look into something for me." Jungkook states, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees and chin resting on his knuckles.