22

Jimin's POV

The bed feels cold, I sit up after reaching out to feel nobody there. I look around the floor to see the mess of our clothes just scattered all over. I smile of thoughts of last night come to me. I pick up his shirt from yesterday before throwing it over my body. Standing up an ache hit my lower back and legs. Walking towards the bedroom door I hear faint sounds of music. Opening the bedroom door I stare down the hall, it is 8 in the morning. I tip toe down the cold hall and to where the music plays. I stop at the open door and lean against the doorframe of the workout room. A fine sight it is, Jungkook's back turn to me as he is doing pull ups. I bite my lip at the sight of his muscles flexing and moving as he does. Slight scratch marks don't go unnoticed as I smile a bit knowing we really did that last night.

I knock on the doorframe and he drops from the pull up bar and turns to me. A smile propping his face. "I didn't know you were up." He says coming towards me. "How long have you been up?" He asks picking me up from my thighs.

"Not long." I say with a small hint of grogginess. I lean my head on his shoulder and tickle over his shoulder blades and neck as he sets me down on a small table, where protein bars, mixes, and stuff sit at the farther end of the table.

"Did you sleep alright?" He asks combing my hair with his fingers.

"Yeah. But I woke up alone, I thought you left." I speak the last bit quieter.

"My own house?" He laughs, as I hit his chest lightly.

"Don't laugh." I pout but he kisses my lips chastely.

"I wouldn't leave you." He calms down from his laughter and gives a soft yet serious tone.

"Why are you up so early, hm?" I ask rearing my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"I am feeling quite energized today." He grins and tickles his finger over my bare thighs.

"How come?" I question with a light curl of my lips.

"Well I just made love to my soon to be mate, who wouldn't be happy?" He exclaims and I stare wide eyed.

"M-Mate?" I repeat.

"Yes, Park Jimin will you mate with me one day?" He asks, a smile still on his face.

"As long as you promise to love me, until we grow old." Jimin giggles as Jungkook nuzzles him.

"Deal." He chuckles before lifting Jimin by his thighs and taking him down stairs.