56.

I feel like writing angst. Kill me if you must. Take my kneecaps. But first things first, let's get rid of Mannox.
There's not title cause I can't think of oneeee

Kats POV
I smile and walk into choir classroom to see a substitute. "Hello, I'm Ms. Knight. I'm your new choir teacher." She says holding out her hand and I take it,

"I-I'm Katherine. But I prefer Kat." I say and she nods,

"I'll try to remember that. You'll be sitting next to Paisley." She says and I nod, Paisley waves and I walk over to her.

"Hi Kat-"

"Thank you. Y'know for yesterday. Alyssa hasn't talked to me at all today." I say and Paisley gives me a small smile,

"Anytime. What she said was wrong," Paisley says and I smile. She holds up her fist and I give her a first bump, she giggles and I blush feeling my heart beat fast.

"D-do you maybe wanna sit with me at lunch? I'm kinda tired of sitting with my sister and her girlfriend." I say and Paisley nods her head quickly,

"Yes! I-I mean sure." Paisley says and I laugh.

Time for ze angst
Anne's POV
I walk up behind Millie and poke her shoulder, she turns around and smiles. "Hey you," I say and she pecks my lips.

"Hi," she says and I open my locker. "Did you study? And I mean did you actually study," Millie says and I sigh.

"No-"

"Muffin!" Millie exclaims and I blush at the nickname, "that test is very important!" Millie exclaims and I move my hair behind my ear.

"Well the thing is that I was going to study but then I saw Lady and the tramp and you know that's my favorite movie and I couldn't just not watch it!" I exclaim and she shakes her head, "or you could just give me the answer after you do it." I whisper and she looks at me,

"You're lucky I love you," she whispers and I smile and grab my water bottle.

End of the day
I walk over to my locker and look to my side to see Millie pushes up against a locker and kissing someone. I stare at her shocked and I open my locker then slam it to get her attention and the guy kissing her pulls away and she looks at me. I grab my bag and walk outside. "ANNE!" Millie yells and I ignore her and start running away from her crying.

At home
I look at Mama trying to breathe and Mama hugs me. "Anne you have to breath," Mama whispers in my ear and I shake my head.

"Sh-she lied," I mumble and Mama kisses my head and rubs my back. I cry more and Mama stops hugging me and she gives me a look.

"Just breath Anne. Please," Mama whispers and there was a knock at the door.

"Millies here," Mom says and I shake my head, I grab my locket and take it off setting it on my nightstand and lay down. I take in a few breaths finally getting my breathing under control and I go under my blanket. Mama walks out and Mom walks in and sits down next to me, "maybe you should talk to her-"

"N-no."

"When me and Cathy were in high school uncle Thomas kissed her. I didn't let her talk to me and I broke up with her, worst decision of my life. You need to hear Millie out, if you don't you'll probably regret it."

"Why would I?"

"Because she's your fairy." Mom whispers in my ear and I close my eyes.

Uh- *smiles nervously*

No random fact for todayyyyy.

Byeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢