EIGHTEEN

"Its beautiful"we were in the middle of moscow heading towards the Petrov Mansion, it felt like i was in greece and not in russia , there were statues everywhere , on your left you had a butt naked cupid whilst on your right you had apollo with his harp , the garden was filled with lots of different flowers and trees .

"it is indeed " dimitri replies " you should see the inside "
"youve been here before " my voice showcasing the suprise
"yes, when i was a child i came here with my father "he says as he lifts his fist up and knocks , at this point my anxiety was over the roof , i was probably gonna met my family ...scary

after three knocks the door opened revealing a young boy probably 14 or 15 " they are waiting for you " his voice was serious as he led us towards a big opening inside the house .

the room was big enought to fit a city but only four men and a beautiful woman were sitting on the large couch that was in the corner of the room " Dimitri" and sitting in front of us was a middle aged man who looked like someone had killed his cat "is that her " he asks while pointing at me and taking a a sip out of his glass .

"yes" dimitri replies with a short nod and the man just nods his head as two nurses come into the room and sit me down in a little chair that was standing in the middle of the room.

"ehmm, dimitri whats going on " i ask him as one of the nurses takes my arm and starts touching it while the other one is holding a tube and a neddle in her hands .

"theyre doing a DNA test on you " he says that and sits down in one of the couches far from the petrov family .

after the nurses took the blood samples of me and the middle age man they left which brought an awkward silence to the room, until the girl sitting near the guy with red hair spoke "so why dont we interdouce ourseles , i am Cleopatra im 22 and married to luciano over here" she says as she gives the guy next to her a shove , she was pretty her blonde hair reached her back while her eyes had a vibrant blue to it , she was a stunning woman .

"im luciano ,28 and the eldest " he didnt speak that much considering the rasp on his voice , his red hair and black eyes could be spotted from miles
"we're emilio and matteo , twins , 22 and matteo is the next don of the empire since luciano is a pussy " emilio says , he had black hair and lots of piericngs and tattoos , two piercings on his eyebrows . two on the nose and one in the lips .
while matteo had long black hair which was tied in a ponytail and only a few tattos . while both of them had green eyes.

"i am the father and the current russian don , Semion Petrov , 51 years old " he says as he shakes my hand in a tight grip ,he had black hair like the twins but his eyes were black like luciano's

"uhm okay hi well im anastasia but mostly everyone calls me anya , i am 17 and i am a journalist ... or was " i say as i shake my leg to keep my anxiety in check .

semion just nods his head while the others look at me weirdly .

"sir the results are here " what, it hasnt been less than an hour
"what does it say " he says as he takes a sip from his fancy glass

"its- "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hi guys im kinda back ill try and update every week i promise as for now heres a cliffhanger

published : 15.10.2020

words: idk

k bye

also this chapter IS NOT EDITED so be aware there might be mistakes but as soon as i get my laptop fixed ill edit everything ...chile anyways bye