-FIVE-

- i am not alive . Nor am I dead , for that matter i simply exist .

-Crown of midnight

"Anya , wake up" someone was shaking me , from the gentle tone im guessing it's Ellie

"Wake up bitch , there's a hot guy in our living room " and here we have Wendy.

Wait did she just say guy ..... fuck, Dimitri .

I quickly bolt out of bed and head straight towards the bathroom .

" who is he "
"Did you hook up with him "
"Did you lose you virginity and didn't tell us"

The bickering went on and on until I was ready .

i got out of the bathroom and went straight to the closet to get my two bags , since I didn't have to dress up i just threw a pair of jeans , white hoodie and a pair of sneakers.
As soon as everything was intact and in my bags i started making my way out of my bedroom before i was stoped by Ellie and Wendy.

"Who is he Anya " Wendy says with a calm yet threatening tone .
" I'll explain everything over the phone but for now im late " I tell them and head straight towards the living room.

And dear tartarus, did god bless my eyes or what .
In front of me stood the most gorgeous man I've ever seen , not boy , not guy, but man .

" Are you ready to go " he says
"Yes " I tell him

"Don't forget to use protection babes " Wendy shouts and if only the ground could open up and swallow me .
I just grab Dimitris hand and drag him out of the apartment

" I'm so sorry about that " i tell him while he just lets out a small chuckle
" it was harmless "

• • •

We were in the middle of nowhere and before i could stop it the cliche question stumbled past my lips

" Are you going to kill me "
" No , if I wanted to do that I would've snapped your neck last night " not comforting at all but also lind of hot ... my daddy issues are showing .

"But then why are we headed out of the city "
" You ask to many questions "

we didn't talk anymore after that , i didn't want to annoy him so i just put me earphones in and put some Tchaikovsky , his music made me feel poweful for some reason , it was peacful but caotic at the same time , glancing out of the window i noticed that the weather was nice you could say , it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot either .

It was that kind of weather that made you wear two hoodies but to take them off later .

The forest surrounding us were lifeless , half of the trees were either burnt down or cut down , the grass that used to habitat the ground was now gone, replaced by layers of concrete that lead to some fancy cabins, probably owned by rich people .