ELEVEN

His eyes held a million secrets they held suffering , he was diffrent from me yet the same , and maybe thats one of the reasons why im falling for him , why im craving him

"Let's negotiate , do you want me to sleep in the same bed as you or should i take the floor " he asks interrupting my day dreaming " i don't mind , you can sleep in the bed with me" i tell him " on that note do you know where i can find something i can sleep in , i doubt i wanna sleep in tight jeans " i ask and he just nods taking his shirt off and handing it to me and i just stare at it , do i take it , i should , quickly hiding my blush i take the giant shirt from his hands " thanks ... could you maybe -turn around " i ask him and his eyes widen and he just nods frantically .

So i quickly undress from the uncomfortable clothes and put his shirt on which reaches almost my kneecaps and the shirt stronlgy smells like him , at times like these i thank the lord for wearing sports bra .

"you can turn around " he slowly turns around and i pretend to fold my clothes as i dont want to make awkward eye contact , i could feel his eyes ranking through my body and shivers went down my spine , i felt him come nearer ,his footsteps echoing throughout the almost empty room and then there came his hand on my hip i felt his breath on my on my neck sending shivers not only down my spine but my whole damn body " i like my shirt on you " his voice was deeper than usual it was holding lust and god knows what but my psychotic ass loved it , hell if he would put a gun between my eyes i would find it hot ... i defiantly need to see a therapist .

WENDY'S POV

" my father build that " his voice was soft-ish , i liked it , it showed the soft musician in him .

we were in his old room , the warehouse, he told me used to be a training ground , until dimitri's father died and for three years he lived here .

i was holding one of his guitars and to be honest this one looked ancient but still beautiful in its own way " it was my first guitar" he says as he comes close to me , his cologne entering my nostrils and making me dizzy .

"how did you get into music in the first place " i ask him out of curiosity " just like you , went to school " he tells me as he lays down on the king sized bed " how did you get into the mafia then " he just stares at me " my grandfather worked for dimitris grandad the founder of this organization " he tells me .

" you ask a lot of questions" he says as he makes himself comfortable in the bed " i cant help it " i say suddenly shy " mhm" is all he says , what is he ? geralt of rivia ? .

" do you think theres something going on with anya and dimitri ?" i ask him " yes , the tension is there and im waiting for one of them to explode and notice it " he says with a smile " dimitri is like my brother and it feels good to see him this happy " i have noticed this in anya too , she smiles more and her laugh is more lively and that for me is enough lets just hope they dont break each other .