FIFTEEN

"Malcom "the name leaves my lips unattended " what are you doing here " i ask him " why, i live here dear" he says as he turns around giving us a view of his ass cheeks , he was wearing nothing but a woman's spido and it made me uncomfortable .

" anyways , what are you doing with our golden man here " he says as he takes a bannana and points it to dimitri " thats none of your bussines " i tell him .

" well you killed my men and broke into my safe house, so id say it is my bussines " he says as he starts eating the bannana unpealed , my disgust was shown clearly on my face.

" you know what i came here for malcom " dimitri speaks for the first time since we entered the room " i dont have it " he says with a shrug " youre telling me you killed an innocent man for nothing " dimtri shouts as he points a gun to malcom "at least i got his company " my eyes widen at his statment .

"You killed Heath " i say in broken voice " dont give me all the credit sweetheart, me and my beautiful sister did it together " he says as he takes another bite of the bannana " his bloodline ended with him" he says with a chuckle " but what about his son " i ask " thats my son "

.......

" how ... but your sister gave birth to him " i say confused " oh pease did no one tell you how conceving a child works .. i put my d-" i stop him " you fucked your sister " i say with disgust while dimitri sneaks of " oh don't make that face, if you were a man and you got a taste of her sweetnes you'd fuck her too, brother or no brother " this man was sick in the head , this was incest, they even have a child together .

"you dis-" im stoped mid sentence when a gun is pressed against the back of my head " where did that fucker go " he says, not giving him a chance to even push the safety off, i backhead him , making him stumble on the floor , he dosent even bother getting up , he lays there with his arms and legs spread out and i see the perfect opportunity to smash his balls with my foot , his face contractas in pain and fear " youre a disgusting man, malcom . Someday youre gonna get your own karma and i hope it hits you right between your eyes " i tell him as i give him one more kick but this time in the head making him go unconscious. "asshole" i mumble as he lays there .

"Dimitri " i shout as i start searching for him " here " i hear a distant shout and follow it , this place was big but it smelled like sex and weed , turning around the corner i come face to face with dimtiri's back " why are you standing there like that " i ask him and he just moves a little bit so i can see what inside the room .

........It was a red room , the smell was so bad in there that we had to stand outside " is that -" he points and there standing was a fucking dildo covered in white substance " guess he likes dicks too " i mumble " fuck me " i hear dimitri whisper as his eyes settle in a necklece which is layed close to the dildo , he faces me with a smile , i knew what he was thinking " no " i say and his shoulders slump " i have a pair of glooves though " i say as i fish them out of my pocket and hand them to him , he just gives me a look which i cant read.

he just takes them and and slowly starts putting them on " good luck buddy " i snicker as he goes inside , lets hope he dosent catch STD'S in that place .

wow updating three days in a row, who am i ?

love arrita