Golden Dragon and Island Troubles

=Southern Glacier=

The southern glacier of Remnant was known for being nigh inhospitable, with the very rare Grimm being able to survive the harsh freezing winds. One such Grimm, a heavily bone armored Beowolf, was currently littered with numerous scars and battle wounds. Unfortunately for the shadowy creature, these were not signs of age and experience as they were recently inflicted.

And the source of these wounds was right in front of it.

Standing at an imposing height of 6'5, the Beowolves' opponent had golden blonde hair with reptilian scales scattered along his body of the same color and horns protruding from the upper sides and top of his head, the top two horns being the longest. The viscous man was topless, leaving his toned and scaled torso and arms exposed, his arms ending in white clawed hands dripping with the blood of those he killed previously.

For his lower body, he is wearing golden brown cargo pants that lead down to grey combat boots. From behind him two reptilian tails jutting out from behind, both of them ending in a small club shape with spikes on the end. Connected to his back were a pair of wings, looking more bat-like as opposed to draconic. But what was the most horrifying were his eyes.

Bright burning red/orange eyes, glistening and shining with unrestrained sadistic glee and mirth, finding obvious pleasure in the suffering he has wrought. His mouth bared in a fanged grin, a growl emanating from his throat.

"I must admit," he said, voice baritone and dripping with sadistic intentions, "You are quite the interesting little thing, but I've fought much stronger beings. So do me a favor, and die." with that said, the blonde rushed forward and impaled his right hand through the chest of the Grimm, the beast rapidly fading to smoke in front of him.

Looking it his claws, the man watched as the black blood evaporated and leaving no trace. Turning his hand back and forth, he noted that there wasn't even a stain, making him question as to the nature of these beasts.

Needless to say, Ichi was curious as to their nature.

"Why are we bothering with those things?  We should just hunt down that damned lizard!" a voice shouted in Ichi's head, the obnoxious sound belonging to the ex-right head of the trio, Ni.

"I don't know what you're on about. They look kinda fluffy." a childish voice spoke, the almost mind grating tone it was said with making Ichi have a headache. It was only accurate that it belonged to the idiot of the three, San.

"Their 'fluffiness' does not matter. They are weak, and they will die weak." Ichi said, feet trudging through the freezing snow beneath him, looking unbothered by this fact. Rolling his shoulders, Ichi was glad that he still had his wings, and is able to use his arms separately now.

"What matters now, idiot, is how we get off this damned floating pile of ice! In case you haven't noticed, we are one of those weak Humans now as well." Ni said, his tone carrying his standard aggression with a hint of annoyance it the idiocy of his childish brother.

"I don't see the problem with this, as we can try new things." San said, enthusiasm dripping from his words. Teeth gritting, Ichi mourned over the fact that due to the two idiots being inside his head, as opposed to being separate heads in their original form, Ichi couldn't hit either of them for being complete idiots.

A shame indeed.

"What we can do doesn't matter currently, as we need to know our location in order to proceed." Ichi stated, Ni and San falling silent and conceding to his words.

If only this blasted blizzard would stop.