Stroll Through Town and Unexpected Reunions

Author's Notes.

Well, back at it with some more Jaune Arc King Of The Monsters. Figured since this one, along with The Mad Arc, seem to be my most highly rated stories, figured I'd do some more.

Also, be on the look out for my secret project. This will be done in celebration of reaching 100 followers, though its late because its been slow going.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Warning: mentions of depression and self-harm

=Flashback: Beacon, day before Dust Incident=

*Slam*

"Jaune Arc is out of the ring. Ms Valkyrie is the winner"

Pulling himself out of the freshly made hole in the wall, Jaune looked across the arena at his 'opponent'. Though, in saying, that term is used very loosely considering she whacked him as soon as the buzzer sounded. If that wasn't speaking amounts of the pain he's feeling, then how about him being sentenced a fate worst than death.

Those who say punches to the dick by Yang Xiao Long hurt like Hell, obviously never experienced taking Magnhild up there before.

Slowly getting up from his kneeling position on the arena floor, his aura numbing the pain, Jaune idly noted that he's the only here besides Nora, everyone else already gone. Though, wherever Nora is, Ren is bound to be nearby.

'Just leave it Jaune, she's probably basking in the feeling of ending my bloodline' Jaune thought to himself, slowly heading towards the changing room hoping to get to his next class on time. That is, until a voice cut through the silence.

"Why don't you give up already? No one wants you here anyway." he heard Nora say to him in contempt. Though she did bring up an interesting point.

Why was here anyway? His friends abandoned him, except Velvet and Ruby, nearly half of Beacon hates his guts, and he's still here playing make believe. So, why hasn't he left already? Thinking on it, he couldn't come up with anything. By all accounts, he should've left the moment he started being hated, ostracised, abused and everything else in between. Though, thinking some more, perhaps there was one reason he stayed.

Eight female faces looking at him in pity while one male looked at him in mild disappoint, flashed in his mind.

"Because no one believed in me, so I wanted to prove them wrong." Jaune answered, stopping his stride. He really didn't want to answer, but Nora would probably shove Magnhild somewhere he didn't want it to.

"Well guess what?", Nora asked, "They were right, because you're nothing more than a stupid faker who doesn't deserve to be here, with people who actually do." Nora stated, glaring at him as hatefully as possible. Truthfully, she just wants to take her hammer and smash him right on out of here, but some things are not worth being expelled for. He was one of them.

He should've found himself hurt by those words, but instead, he felt anger at them. What did she know of what he went through? What does she understand of his pain? He lost count of how many times he begged for a Grimm to fucking kill him already, yet for some reason, they were nowhere to be found when he went into the forest next to his town. Yet, hearing those words from her, digging into his soul. He did something that the original Jaune Arc never would.

He said everything that people have been thinking about her for years.

"You know what Nora? Do you want to know what I think of you?", he asked, "All I see, is a small, pudgy, hyperactive girl who can't seem to SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!" he shouted at her, her cyan eyes widening in shock at the amount of anger is expressed on his face. Narrowed eyes, grinding teeth, he looks about ready to pin her to the ground and punch her 'til she blacks out.