I hugged him tightly and closely. Everytime I hug him, I hug him like that because I want him with me. He is the only one left or is there in my life and I don't want to lose him. I inhaled his scent. He had his unique scent with soothes my mind. I just forget about everything around me.

I was about to sleep when I felt him tap gently on my shoulders
"Diya" he called out.

"Edward. I... am sleepy" I said and again hugged him.

"Baby, change you dress and sleep comfortably" he whispered.

"I am comfortable already. You go and change" I said and he sighed.

"It's ok. I will change after you sleep" he said and kissed my forehead.

 I will change after you sleep" he said and kissed my forehead

"I love you Edward" I whispered in his chest.

"Love you loads baby" he said and I smiled. The next moment I dozed off to sleep. You may think why I didn't ask him about the possessive thing. Why would I scold my husband when he believed true love and waited for the right one or for me all these years. Instead I am blessed to have him

The next day I got up by the sound of  kids fighting. I opened my eyes to see Pete and Sam fighting and beside them was Lily crying. The noise was too much so I got up at once and they all looked at me shocked. I glanced the clock. It was 11 in the morning. Oh shit!! I have been sleeping for so long. But, I need to deal with this first.

I went near Lily and hugged her
" What happened dear?"

"Aunty. I cannot stop them. They are fighting over a ball" She said and cried. I smiled at her innocence. I turned to the boys

"Good boys don't fight over silly things. Irrespective of who is at fault. I want you both to apologize to each other" I said and they both looked at me angrily.

"Sam is the one who started it" Pete said, pointing to him.

"You are cousins right so you shouldn't fight. Now apologize" I said, looking at Pete.

"I'm sorry Pete" Sam looked at him and said. I patted him saying "Good boy"

"I won't listen to you. You are not one among us. You are different" he said, angrily and ran towards the door only to collide with someone. I got teary eyes. I looked up to see Jessica standing there. She smirked at me and walked out with Pete. I didn't know why she has this much hatred towards me. Is it bad to be from different country? She has talked about these to kids that he is learning from her all the wrong things.

Sam and Lily turned to me

"Aunt Diya, I'm sorry" Lily hugged me and said.

"Diya, can we be friends?" Sam asked me and I nodded.

"I don't accept friends who are cry babies" he laughed.

"I won't cry then" I said and wiped my tears.

"Aunty. I like Sam.... He is good boy....Pete is very bad boy. He is the one who started the fight. He always listens to what mom says. I only listen to what dad says. Daddy is good and mommy is bad" she said, innocently.

"No Lily. You shouldn't say your mom like that. What ever it is mom loves you dearly and in return you should give her more love"

"This is what my dad says. But, I don't see any good in my mom" she said and shrugged. I didn't know what to say for that.

"Diya come down. Granny told we are going to play in the swimming pool today with the whole family" Sam said, excitedly.

"Wow, that's great. I will go freshen and come . You guys should got first" I said and stood up as they ran outside.

Already I had skipped breakfast and so I showered quickly and wore a jean tops with a shrug. I put a messy bun and little makeup and headed downstairs. Anyways I won't swim. I don't know to swim.

I heard noises at the backside. Everyone must be there in the pool. I walked towards the pool as the noise increased. I was  taken aback a little to see the whole family in swim wear. Caroline and melinda were wearing bikini (1,2 image) and sitting on the bench lounger and Sarah and Jessica wore monokini swimsuit(3,4 image) They were in the pool. Auntie's and Elisa were making some mocktails I guess.. I am unfamiliar with all these.

 I am unfamiliar with all these

As I walked towards the pool. Everyone gave me an alien look. I know how it looks to see a fully dressed person near the pool. I was the odd man out there

-×-×-×-×-

Precap - He is really unlucky to get a person like you who can't give a bit pleasure to him. See your dress" Melinda again throwed a disgusting look.

Spoilers - Ryan won't shout at Melinda nor Diya would talk back
//Something different//

Hope you liked the chapter.

Next update - Sunday