𝟐𝟗. 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lydia nodded as she made her way up the stairs, arms wrapped around her torso in a form of comfort for herself. The first person from the pack she ran into was Boyd, who was on his way back to class from the bathroom. The minute he saw her he stopped in front of her and asked her what was wrong. The banshee couldn't speak fluidly, and the beta wolf could see this, so as softly as he could he placed his jacket around her shoulders and pulled her along with him toward the exit of the school.

Stiles was glad she ran into someone as soft-spoken as Boyd and turned back to the scene in front of him. His name was smeared on the wall in dried blood that followed the two dead bodies. His eyes raked over the entire room with a feeling in the pit of his stomach like he was going to be sick. Acheros sat stained on the wall in blood, the sickening feeling in Stiles' stomach making its way to his chest where his heart squeezed inside of his chest harshly. He gripped at where his heart was through his shirt, feeling as if his days were being counted down now.
He knew this couldn't have been Luke's doing. It didn't feel like him. This was something- someone more sinister, but he couldn't figure out who. He felt like he needed to focus on one villain at a time like this was just the first of many warnings. Stiles pulled himself together as he took out his phone and quickly took pictures of the room to show Derek and maybe even the pack. When he finished he walked up the stairs halfway and threw a ball of hellfire into the basement and watched as it burned, the smell of burning flesh making its way into his nostrils.

When the fire died down and he could no longer see anything but the ashes of the dead bodies and dried blood he shakily took out his phone and again and found the contact in his phone that could always make him feel better.

The phone dialed the number, ringing once, twice, before it was answered and a gruff voice sounded on the other end of the phone, "Hello? Stiles? Are you okay, did something happen?" Stiles breathed in a shaky breath as his bottom lip quivered slightly. He had never been so afraid in his life, and that was saying something after fighting minotaurs since the age of five.

"Derek... Please come get me. I- I need you."

Derek picked up the shaken-up Stiles from school ten minutes after receiving the call from the frightened demigod. He could feel his distress through the phone and made sure to speed to the school and get him as soon as possible. When he got there he followed the demigod's scent to the stairs at the very front of the school where Stiles sat with nothing on him, not even his backpack.
As soon as Stiles saw Derek's car pull up he was on his feet and walking toward the car with an indescribable expression on his face. He looked numb, scared. It was unlike anything Derek had seen on the face of the boy. The second Stiles sat down in the car and pulled the door shut he was pulled into a hug by the alpha beside him who placed the demigod's head in the crook of his neck.

Stiles was soon shaking with tears flowing freely down his face. His tears landing on his shirt and the alpha's making it clear to Derek that something had riled up the demigod so bad he had to cry it out. Of course, the alpha held him in his arms tightly and just held him there in his arms rubbing his back up and down as soothingly as possible.

"It's okay, Stiles. I'm here. You're okay."

The demigod shook his head in the crook of the alpha's neck and hiccuped slightly as he let out every single fear he kept hidden behind his hazel-brown eyes. Everything was coming to the surface and there was nothing Stiles could do to stop it. Derek just sat there with Stiles in his arms trying to calm him down as best she could, but he could see that this is what the demigod needed. He needed to let it all out, and the alpha was fully prepared to be there to pull him through it. Because he loved him, and for some reason, at that moment he felt it was a good time to let the demigod know.

Derek pulled away slightly to bring Stiles' face up. He wiped the stray tears that fell down the boy's cheeks, using his shirt to wipe away at the messiness of his crying face, silencing Stiles as he stared at the alpha holding him straight momentarily.

"You're okay, Stiles. Okay? And I want you to know that I love you, so much, and I'll be right here holding you until you pry me off of you."

Stiles wanted to laugh, cry more, but from happiness this time. He wanted to tell him he loved him back, but the words choked on as his dry and sore throat tried to speak. The demigod just nodded at him, a wavering smile on his lips. He then placed himself back in the crook of the alpha's neck and cried some more, knowing that the man he loved would be there when he was ready to talk.

I love you, Derek. The words he wanted to say, but could only think.

But soon, very soon, he would tell the alpha just how much he loved him.