Chapter 5 (Eren's POV)

A week later, fucking horse face has been coming to the cafe on my shifts EVERYDAY! and he doesn't leave until the last ten minutes just to spite me! what the heck! he does his homework here most of the time but whenever he isn't doing the homework he's either being a bitch and mocking me or sketching something in his stupid little sketch book! I bet you horse face is drawing a picture of Mikasa! fucking freak! Shes not even into  him?! why does he try so hard to get with her?! or maybe hes drawing Marco or Armin! DAMN IT WHY IS HORSE FACE ONLY TRYING TO GET ON MY NERVES ITS FUCKING ANNOYING! I felt like a vein was about to pop out of my fucking head.

God can't he just fucking leave!

By an hour before my shift had ended I went to put my apron and cap back in the locker room and came back to the front to lock up the store and noticed that shit eating horse face was passed out against the table. He looked peaceful for fucking once and I didn't want to wake him up because I know he's gonna complain about how I woke him up from his beautiful dream about him and Mikasa dancing under the stars in the valley filled with flowers in Italy. Regardless I had to get him out of here, as much as I'd like to lock that bastard in here I don't want to lose my job.

I walked over and grabbed his shoulder shaking him relentlessly since I found it funny and he ended up waking but he fell over making me die of laughter. He coughed into his hand embarrassed with a red blush spread across his face "FUCKING JAEGER! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL!" he yelled as I snickered " I couldn't stand seeing your horse face sleeping so peacefully so I had to disturb" I replied which he scoffed " I was having a beautiful dream about me and the lovely Mikasa dancing under the stars in a beautiful wide valley filled with flowers until you ruined it! jack ass!" He sighed and fixed his hair standing up "when I win the battle of the bands I will surely dance with her! though were going to new orleans and they don't have valleys but it will do" he replied which made me a bit angered " I? bitch we!! it's not like you're carrying the entire band you dumb ass! Now get out of the cafe it closed half an hour ago!" I yelled as he looked up "okay okay jeez Eren don't need to fucking yell!" Jean complied as he stood grabbing his items and dropping a piece of paper from his sketch book as he was leaving.

I picked it up and looked at it noticing it was a shitty drawing of me being stepped on by him which he was carrying Mikasa in his arms as if he was a prince. I groaned and tore the paper to shreds and threw it away. That jack ass is always so annoying thinking he's so suave and shit. Sometimes I wish he'd just leave and that was that. But noooooooo god said " you know what Eren, I think you need a Jean in your life" WHICH I FUCKING DON'T! he doesn't benefit me like at all. What a pain in the ass.

As I walked home alone on the side walk staring up at the night sky I remember once Armin told me about constellations so every time I look at the stars my mind automatically runs to him. He's always been a nerd yeah but there wasn't a problem with that. Well not in my book but apparently in the popularity ranks there is. Which made no sense because the only rankings should be about kindness and attitude right? Though I might be at the bottom of the list when it comes to that case it's because of people. That's why I'm like this. But what can I do about it? fight them? well I do for defense but it just pleases them.

When I arrived back home I kicked off my shoes and started to walk up the stairs to which my mom popped out of the kitchen " Eren? how was work dear?" she asked as I flinched up in fear not realizing she was home. Usually she works at night but guess she didn't go tonight. I turned to face her "Hey mom, it was alright" I smiled as she squinted at me. "what?" I asked " you have no bruises or scratches..... so you didn't fight with anyone today?" she asked confused to which I was a bit offended but she's right. I tend to fight with anyone every single damn day. "no, no one was annoying me today so I didn't have to fight anyone" I replied as she cocked a brow leaning against the door crossing her arms "Eren, maybe it's because you have I don't know, anger issues?" she treaded as I rolled my eyes "whatever mom" I said and walked back into my room.

I plopped down on my bed and unzipped my bag taking out my homework as I started to work on it as I begun humming. I was assigned to write the lyrics for the band but I can't quite do that. I can't stick to one thing at a time it's like my mind decides to change it's mind every second and I'm never satisfied. But that's the joy of life. Once your truly satisfied it's like the adventures over and there's nothing really else to venture for, there's then just reality.

I sighed and laid on my back as I stared at my ceiling "who am I kidding? I probably have A.D.D or A.D.H.D." I thought. Thoughts ran through my head as boredom took over and I begun to think about my moms words. "You didn't fight anyone today?" I never fight people! They fight me and I defend myself. She won't believe though so I just deal with her thinking I started it. Nothing new but it's very fucking annoying. I wonder how the guys are doing though. I don't have work tomorrow and no else does so it's our first meet up together to go and actually practice.

If horse face starts shit I swear to go I'm gonna break a guitar over his head.......