Chapter 3 (Eren's POV)

That son of a bitch horse face! who does he think he is?! he always thinks he's all high and mighty 24/7 and that every girl wants to get with him! he really can't take a simple joke he had to cause a whole ass scene. I sighed eventually making it to my last class. It's art class and honestly, I have no skills in art. I took this class because it would've been an easy A. Good thing nobody I know well is in this class especially horse face. I would've fucking killed myself if horse face was in this class. He's already in three of my other classes which is hell enough! horse face does love art though and that's why we aren't in the same art class. Because he takes AP art. I've never really took an interest in anything really but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's just kind of upsetting that I'm a senior and still don't know what I want to be when I finish high school. 

Whatever, I can't think of that right now. I go into my last class and start working on the project we were working on for a week now. I didn't put much effort into it to be honest it was a boring and stressful project. We were assigned to draw an object in a specific lighting so we could add detail to shading. The teacher gave each student a small lamp and would close the lights so we could draw. More than half the students pass out at this. We wake up so early and most of the time there's always a party going on or they pull all nighter's because of the insane amount of homework. I was one of the students passed out in that class because of Mr. Ackerman and all the homework he assigned. 

I woke up 10 minutes before class ended and I sighed just quickly finishing up anything I could and turning it in. It isn't like I cared about the damn project anyways. I waved goodbye telling the teacher to have a good weekend as he nodded doing the same. I walked out of the art class along with the other students and I took out my phone and headphones listening to my music. I don't know what my favorite genre of music is but currently I've recently been into linked horizon I guess. I remembered Armin's disappointment in the front of school when he was holding my arm. I felt bad for him and Marco, those two would never shut up about the band thing. I mean, the prize is sweet, who wouldn't want an all around paid trip to New Orleans. You get this chance like once in a life time lets be honest here. I sighed not paying attention to where I was walking and I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up from the ground and saw I bumped into Jean. "oh I'm sorry are you oka-" he paused when he saw me " watch where your walking next time Jaeger!" He yelled " you were about to apologize to me what the fuck horse face can't you be fucking nice for once!" I yelled back. I sighed "whatever I need to talk to you anyways" I said ignoring another fight that was about to rise. 

I saw him raise a brow confused " and what do you want to talk to me about?" he asked as I looked at the time. I better make this conversation quick I have to go to work in about an hour. I sighed " we gotta stop fighting and agree that we  should both join that stupid band shit. I feel bad for Armin and Marco and I don't want to ruin this for them. " I said honestly as Jean looked to the side for a moment " fine.... but don't start some annoying uptight shit and I won't start anything either. " he said as I nodded " so we're at a agreement? No pulling stupid shit and attempt to join the band" He sighed and nodded as then we parted was and I headed to work. While walking off campus I heard my name being called "Eren! Eren!" I turned and saw Armin running over with a smile " thank you! I heard your conversation with Jean. That's very sweet of you" He said as I smiled softly " No problem but if that horse face does anything stupid I'm gonna punch him square in the face." I said as Armin chuckled " alright alright I'll make sure nothing like that happens during practices " He said still smiling as I nodded "alright, well I'll see you later then" I said waving. Armin waved back as we both said our good byes and I headed off to the direction of work.

I work at a cafe. Yeah yeah I know it's a pretty basic job but it's a great way to get money. I mean all students do go to cafe's and get coffee 24/7 so even though it's stressful it's still a great way to make money and I get to work alongside Ulou and Petra. Those two are cool. Work was cool until I saw a few assholes in my school that I had a whole grudge against but I was a bit fearful as well. I don't exactly care on who I date to be honest, boy or girl since it really didn't matter. But while fighting with those three they were laughing and said "what are you? Fucking gay!" they said jokingly as I yelled " so what if I am? " I said until I realized what I said. I looked at them as they stood quiet until one of them forcefully pushed me into the wall. They kicked me in the stomach as I slammed against the wall and I coughed sliding down "fucking disgusting" They said walking away. I glared at them rolling my eyes and standing up gripping my stomach limping back home that day. 

Now seeing them in front of me they chuckled " wow, looks like the fucking faggot is working at a starbucks! I wouldn't want to order a drink from him! he might try to write his phone number on it and ask me out" the other two chuckled at the lame ass joke " What the fuck do you want? I'm working right now and there's other costumers behind your stupid asses" I said as they got annoyed and gripped my collar. I grabbed fossett pulling it since it was extendable and opening it so it'd shove water in their faces. They tumbled back on the ground as one of them stood up and yelled " YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as he raised a fist and someone stopped his hand. It was Ed! "hey, I'm trying to get a coffee.  If I wanted to see a fight I would've been at home watching WWE but I'm not. " He said as the guy tore his hand away sneering " come on guys lets get out of this shitty place" he said walking out but of course like a dick he kicked the table into a trash can and the chair and trash fell every where on the ground. 

Uluo had to pick up the trash and clean up the place while Petra took orders and I was in the back talking to my boss since I got in trouble. This was a single warning but if I get in trouble again I'd be fired. I seriously need the money though so I can't get in trouble again. After work though it'd been 9:30 pm so that's  when the place closes. I walked out of the place with my bag and begun to walk home. I looked up at the sky to distract myself until I heard running foot steps and someone body slamming me into a fucking wall. 

I bumped my head really and my vision became blurry. What the fuck was happening? I wasn't ready to fight what the hell? I looked up seeing the guy with a snarky smirk as he raised his foot and stomped on me. I wasn't going to take it, even though my head hurt like hell and I could feel the blood seeping out of it a bit. I stood up grabbing his hair and pulling him down fast while lifting my knee and aiming it at him nose. He yelled in pain as I quickly ran off when I had the chance away from the other two who were following me.

I eventually made it back home slamming the door behind me while panting. My mom gasped upon seeing me as she ran over put a cloth on my wound, I winced a bit at the pain but I dealt with it. I sighed trying to remember what happened but what it only gave me was a whole headache. Needless to say I passed out pretty quickly right after my mom lectured me about being careful out there nowadays especially at night. I can see why she's scared but I've been dealing with those pieces of shit for months now.

This is the only time where they actually got me to run away for once....... like a coward.........