Chapter 2 (Armin's POV)

After English class with Marco I got up and started to pack my things. He turned to me chuckling softly " You would not believe what happened in the car while driving to school with Jean. I asked him if he wanted to join the battle of the bands thing and after I told him about you asking the both of us he yelled no because he didn't want to be in the same place as Eren" He said. I chuckled softly as well "those two honestly make my day sometimes with their pointless arguing" I added as Marco nodded " But I managed to convince him" He said as I cocked a brow " did the guilt tripping actually work?" I asked as he sighed "No.... I told him Mikasa was joining in and he said yes.... I swear this guy doesn't care about anything other than girls..." I giggled " I'm sure that isn't the case he's probably into many other things like .....um....." I stuttered trying to think of something else as Marco laughed " girls and what else? art class, oh wait he told me having 'mad skills' attracts the 'ladies' as well" he mocked Jean as I started to laugh" so he's into girls and skills to attract girls" I said as Marco shrugged pulling the strap to his bag over his shoulder "Pretty much" he said. " hey, lets go, I have Bio next period I don't want to be late to Mrs. Hange's class. " I said as Marco nodded and we started walking to our next period.

A few periods later lunch soon arrived. I skipped breakfast today so I am a bit hungry and it's an hour long break so usually me, Eren and Mikasa would go out to eat at some random fast food place. I eventually make it to the front doors and wait for Mikasa and Eren. Mikasa comes around first and waves "hey Armin" I look up and smile softly waving back at her "hey Mikasa, wheres Eren?" I asked her as she shrugged and turned. We see Eren walking up to us drenched in water. "Eren!" we say at the same time. He looks up at us "You guys ready to go?" He asked trying to ignore the fact he was soaked "what happened to you?" Mikasa asks as Eren sighed " it's nothing can you just ignore it and let's go?" he asked as I hesitated but sighed "fine then.... I am starving" I said smiling softly trying to lighten the mood. We ended up going to panda express and getting food.  The workers looked at Eren confused and asked if he wanted a napkin and he just sighed thanking them and taking the napkin. 

We sat down and begun eating as Mikasa looked up " hey Armin, I just noticed right now but nice hair cut. It looks great " she said which made me smile softly " thanks Mikasa though it isn't so great when half the grade comes up behind you and slaps the back of your head before saying 'I like your cut G' " I said rubbing the back of my neck as Eren looked down holding in a laugh. I could hear him snorting "it isn't funny Ereennnnn" I groaned. Eren held his mouth before swallowing his food roughly and coughing a bit which made him teary eyed but he continued laughing " I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's just I remember seeing some guy running up to you and I was gonna get in the way to stop him. He looked like Sasha when she sees meat! He literally spit in his hand and raised it up but then Marco ran towards him and body slammed him into the lockers and he freaked out apologizing like crazy afterwards" Eren said dying laughing " I can't believe you didn't notice!" He yelled continuing to laugh. My eyes widened "are you serious?!" I looked at Mikasa and she smiled holding in a laugh and nodding as well. 

I sighed and rubbed my temples " I hate this new trend now it's giving me a head ache " I chuckled softly rubbing the back of my head. Eren chuckled as well shaking his head. After Lunch while walking back to school I saw Jean and Marco entering the building the same time as us as Eren and Jean launched themselves at each other but luckily Marco caught Jean and Mikasa and I caught Eren. "Jaeger!" "Horse Face!" The two yelled at each other and I noticed Jean was also soaked in water. I looked at Marco and we both realized what happened "don't tell me the reason why the both of you are covered in water is because you two fought in the bathroom!" I yelled. "NO IT'S BECAUSE THIS FUCKER FILLED THE FUCKING RECYCLE BIN WITH WATER AND DUMPED IT ON ME WHILE I WAS USING THE FUCKING BATHROOM!" Jean yelled " IT WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AND WHO THE FUCK SHITS AT SCHOOL?!" Eren yelled back. "I WASN'T SHITTING I WAS PISSING!" Jean retorted " OH YEAH?! LIKE A FUCKING GIRL!" Eren said louder " I'M FUCKING TRANSGENDER DUMB ASS!" Jean said even louder as Eren froze and went wide eyed  "wait you are?!" he said as Jean got out of Marco's grip and punched Eren in the stomach " NO BUT I WANT TO FUCKING SHIT IN PEACE NEXT TIME!" Eren fell back coughing on the ground but then he stood about to attack him.

"SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONSIDERING YOUR DICK SIZE IS AS SMALL AS YOUR FUCKING STAMINA!" Eren yelled grabbing Jeans collar as Mikasa held his arm back "REALLY?! THEN THANKS MY DICK SIZE MUST BE HUGE CONSIDERING HOW MANY ROUNDS I DID IT WITH YOUR MOM!" Jean yelled and I got in between the two and push them apart from each other "WOULD YOU TWO STOP!" I yelled as they parted "out of this whole fight we still don't know why Eren is still soaking wet "easy! that's because I took I pushed him into a fucking toilet because that's where all pieces of shit belong!" "And he looks like he came out of a shower from one dunk?" I asked completely ignoring the insult " every time he stood up I kept pushing him in " Jean smirked "I ALMOST FUCKING DROWNED YOU ASSHOLE!" Eren yelled taking off his shoe and throwing it at Jean's face.

Jean looked really fucking pissed off "FOR FUCK SAKE YOU KNOW WHAT! NEVER MIND! I'M NOT GONNA JOIN A FUCKING BAND IF JAEGER'S THERE!" Jean yelled " GOOD WE DON'T WANT YOU TO JOIN ANYWAYS!" Eren yelled as Jean yanked himself out of Marco's grip and stomped away. Marco sighed " sorry Armin, I guess it isn't happening" He said as I looked down a bit sad " yeah I kind of assumed that something like this was gonna happen...." I said letting go of Eren's arm as he sighed a apologized angrily at me and Marco and walked away to his next class. 

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled trying to follow him. "I guess this is for the best then..... I wonder how bad things would've really gotten if we actually all agreed...and I was actually excited for this......." I said as Marco frowned softly  "I don't care, we're going to make this happen one way or another and we are going to win those tickets to New Orleans!" Marco said with a bright smile trying to be optimistic. 

But I wonder how long that optimism is going to stay for and if it's enough to actually help all of us work together. Let alone win this competition for god's sake.......