ciel; black butler

Start from the beginning

"I'll make some tea." You said, avoiding Ciel's eyes as you spoke. He saw how your mood had changed from earlier but decided to not act upon it at the moment.

"Uhm, Sebastian? Can you make the tea? I don't want to drink anything contaminated." Lizzy said loud enough for you to hear. You stopped in your tracks and turned around with a smile on your face.

"As you wish, Lady Elizabeth," Sebastian said with a smile as he walked into the kitchen.

As Sebastian passed by you, he gave you a reassuring smile. He was a weird guy, but you knew he meant well despite him being a demon.

"Lady Eli-" Ciel was about to scold her for being rude to you before she interrupted him.

"Ciel! Do you have any gifts for me?" She said obnoxiously.

You scoffed quietly, loud enough for the other butlers to hear you. They snickered quietly, earning a confused look from Lizzy. Ciel looked at you and sighed.

"Well, I was unaware and unprepared for your arrival today, so no." He said as he looked down at her with a bored face.

"Awweee!" She pouted, sticking her lip out, thinking it was cute. How obnoxious. You thought to yourself.

After about an hour of them talking- well, Lizzy talking and Ciel just subconsciously nodding at her words, he was reaching his limit and excused himself.

"I must go to the bathroom. I'll be back." Ciel said as he got up from the table and walked around the corner.

You used this time to take the teacups and bring them to the kitchen. As you reached down, Lizzy pushes the cup off of the table, letting it fall on the ground and break. Ciel heard this as he was walking away, causing him to turn around and hide behind the nearest wall.

"Oopsies. You should clean that up." Lizzy said as he twirled her hair. You gritted your teeth and began to pick up the broken glass. "You know Ciel is mine, right?" She said as she looked down at you.

You stayed silent as you continued to pick up the teacup shards. Suddenly, you felt a sting on your cheek as a loud smack echoed throughout the room. You looked up at Lizzy as she smirked down at you.

"You're pathetic. You don't deserve someone like Ciel." She said with a disgusted look on her face.

"What's going on here?" Ciel asked as he looked at you on the floor next to a broken teacup. He heard everything that had happened. What made him come out of hiding was the slap. Lizzy hadn't realized he was there when she called you pathetic.

Ciel ran over to you and crouched down. He placed a hand on your shoulder which you swatted away.

"Don't touch me. I'm too pathetic to be around you." You said softly, avoiding his eyes.

"She threw the teacup at me so I tried to-" Lizzy tried to like but was cut off by Ciel.

"I will not put up with your foolishness any longer, Elizabeth," Ciel stated in an angry tone. He stayed crouched next to you, placing his arms around you protectively.

"The engagement is off. Sebastian, get a carriage ready to escort Lady Elizabeth home. She is no longer welcome at the Phantomhive Mansion." Ciel stated, his eyes never leaving you.

"As you wish, my lord," Sebastian said with a smirk as he bowed.

"B-but Ciel! She-"

"Come, y/n. Let's get you cleaned up." Ciel said as he helped you up and led you to your room.

"Make sure to clean up the place," Ciel ordered his other butlers.

Lizzy stood there with tears in her eyes. She was beyond frustrated and hurt.

"Actions have consequences," Mey-Rin stated as she started to clean up the glass.

Ciel didn't know how to do much himself since he had Sebastian but you appreciated his efforts to comfort you. He sat next to you on your bed, his eyes fixated on you as you stared at the ground. It was silent for a few minutes before you decided to speak.

"Ciel?" You looked over to him.

"What is it, y/n?" He asked in a concerned voice. You began to fiddle with your fingers as he scooted closer to you.

"I have romantic feelings for you." You said nervously.

He blushed at your confession. He stared at you as he gulped down his saliva. He placed two fingers under your chin and brought his lips to your forehead in a loving kiss. You blushed at this interaction, looking up at him as he pulled back.

"W-will you be my fiance?" He stuttered out as he placed a hand on top of yours.

You looked at him shocked but smiled at his proposal.

"Of course." You said as you held his hand and squeezed it softly.

-waveybdj

Requests open