21

(You both were sent to the office the moment you entered the station)

Head Officer: Ah, Good morning officers! Now that you're here, I have a case for you guys

(Both of you took the seat in front of him, waiting for him to explain)

Head officer: Both of you have to go the US tomorrow

Y/N: And wh-

Jackson: Yes sir! We'll leave now

(He drags you out of the office before you could complete your sentence as you look at him dumbfounded)

Y/N: What was that all about?

Jackson: I'll explain you the whole plan later, let's leave now, we only have 8 hours

(You decided to not ask any questions cause he would obviously beat around the bush, clearly he was up to something)

//major time skip//

(You kept on ranting about how the ride was taking forever while Jackson was half crying and half laughing)

(You reached your destination as you got out of the car, and looked at your surroundings)

*Huh, not bad*

(Both of you went to a house as Jackson knocked the door twice, a young man with glasses opening it with a cute dimple smile)

???: Hi! Come in!

???: I'm Namjoon by the way

Y/N: Y/N

(You smile and enter the house as Jackson and Namjoon give a bro hug to each other, causing you to look at both of them suspiciously)

Y/N: Both of you look close

(You were interrupted by someone walking into the room dancing)

???:  I scream you scream, gimme that, gimme that ice cream~

Y/N: Uh hi?

(You didn't notice Jackson showing sign language to the energetic man as your back was facing him, you continued staring at the over enthusiastic man)

???: A-Ah, Hi! I'm Hosoek

(He smiles widely and brings his hand upto yours for a handshake as you gladly accept it)

Y/N: So, you guys are the only people who live here?

(Just then a small kid opens the door and runs through the room and upstairs, as a man with a mask comes inside as well)

???: Yah! Kookie get back here!

*His voice sounds familiar*

(You thought for a while but shrug off the thoughts and look at the man, who was now running upstairs)

Namjoon: That's Baekhyun, and the kid who ran upstairs, his name's Kookie

(You slowly nod in understanding)

Hosoek: Don't worry, I'll introduce them to you once they come downstairs

(You exchange smiles and excuse yourself, dragging Jackson with you to a corner)

Y/N: Why are we here? What about the ca-

Jackson: Ey, chill, I'll tell you, but 'not today!'

(He nudges you with a smile on his face as you look at him weirdly, rolling your eyes so hard, you feared it would've rolled all the way back)

To be continued