9

Taehyung: I love you Y/N

(He holds both of your hands gently and looks straight into your eyes)

Sehun: What bullshit?

(He stands up from his seat furiously, everyone's gaze, now on us)

Y/N: Sehun..

(Taehyung smirks and puts his head on your shoulder, wrapping both of his arms around yours)

Y/N: I am sorry

(Sehun opens his mouth to say something but closes it right after, sighing)

Sehun: You're gonna regret this Y/N

Taehyung: Yeah okay, bye, see you never again

(He waves his hand telling him to leave as he glares at him, walking off)

Y/N: What just happened

Taehyung: I confessed to you and you indirectly said yes!

Y/N: Wait what? No, You confessed but I didn't say yes. Didn't I?

(You trailed off, looking at your lap dazed, earning a chuckle and a peck on the cheek from him)

Y/N: What was that for?

(You said, blushing while holding your cheek)

Taehyung: (groans) Why are you so adorable

(You blinked twice, confused on what he just said)

Taehyung: (claps twice) Anyways, let's go home!

(You didn't say anything as you stood up, following him)

//time skip//
//at home//

Taehyung: Uh, Can I have a kiss? Only if you're comfortable with it, I'm fine with boundaries really

(You smiled at his statement, nodding)

Y/N: Sure

(You pulled his collar, your face inches away from his, as he closed his eyes shut, giving a small yet noticeable smile making you smirk)

(you kissed him on the cheek and pulled away as he looked at you muddled)

Y/N: Bye

(You power-walked home leaving him alone, him standing there dumbfounded)

(clearly frustrated as he let out a sigh, kicking the small rock near him and walking away with his shoulders slouched)

To be continued

humans, another short chapter *cries* please vote and follow me *cries again* I lub you guys *sniff* will make longer chapters *sheds tears for the n'th time* lmao bye

HAAPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!

A very very happy birthday to the most cute, hardworking and passionate golden maknae!

I can't believe you're turning 23 already.

*Cries in korean yeeting gucci tears away*

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

________________________________________

FYI, Idk why I cry so much lol, thought it would be funny.

Random person: but it's not..you're not funny, you know that (glares)

I-..ok bye