Daddy's little girl

Justin was inside making coffee for us, while I sat on the porch.

I've stayed with him and his sister for now the second day, and tommorrow I have to go home. My mom never called, or checked up on me, my sister texted me saying that she loves me. My dad, he's not here and my life may have a brighter side after all. Justin came out with two mugs, sitting on the porch next to me. We watched the white van drive past the house a fourth time.

"I use to sit on the front porch waiting for my dad to come home, everyday."

"Well you don't have to worry about me leaving; I will never leave you again."

I sighed resting my head on his shoulder. The white van pulled into the driveway. My heart skipped a beat freaked out because; hey I have no idea who it was, or what they wanted. A man in a plade tshirt and jeans walked out, he looked in his late thirtys with dark hair, and bags under his eyes. I looked at the bag in his hand and saw a teddy bar, not just any, my teddy! The one I gave my dad when he was leaving. The man looked at me and smiled, but I glared and watched him come closer.

"Justin."

"I know"

We stood up, holding hands.

"Kelsey?"

"hello Kevin."

He frowned at me calling him his name. Like I was going to call him dad, after leaving us.

"Justin, I'm going inside, I'm avoiding him."

I looked at him our eyes meeting.

He pecked me on the lips and nodded. I felt his eyes on me as I walked inside shutting the door, enough that I could hear the exchanging words.

"Why are you back."

"let me talk to kelsey."

"She doesn't want to talk to you."

My dad noded, and I smiled at my boyfriend.

"Give this to her?"

He paused.

"Also tell her, I made alot of mistakes but I love her, and her mother so this time  I'm not leaving."

"she wants you to go."

"She would want me back!"

I watched my dads eyes, as he got angrier.

"What makes you think that?"

"SHES MY DAUGHTER! I Know whats best for her."

"Thats why you left, and thats why you know her favorite food, color, and what she went through."

"What could my little girl go through that was worse than being kicked out."

I watched Justin clench his fists.

"You have no idea, and THATS THE REASON YOUR BACK! YOU THINK THEY WILL TAKE YOU BACK BECAUSE YOU CAME BACK! THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU CAME BACK WAS BECAUSE YOU HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!"

My dad's eyes looked black, and he clenched his fists, both my father and my boyfriend were face to face  and angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! NO! THERE MY FAMILY I KNOW THEM THERE MINE! AND LEAVE YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!!"

Something about the way he said that made me boil in anger, my boyfriend knows me better than that.

"YOUR NOT HER DAD! YOUR AN IMPOSTER!"

I watched my dad lift his arm swinging it in Justins face, knocking justin to the ground. I screamed runnning out, and helping Justin up.

"I don't want to fight."

"Thats because you wouldn't win, KID"

Justin lunged forward but I held him back.

"DAD YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND KICKED YOU OUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RETURN!! LEAVE US ALONE!! Justin knows me better than ANYBODY! so just go away,"

"I'm not leaving you. again."

He stepped forward and I stepped back.

"I sat on the porch everynight for you."

"im sorry."

"And now everythings gone and destroyed from what you had. but guess what I'm not going to help you."

"Kel--"

"no Kevin, just stay out of my life forever, shouldn't be too hard,"

He sighed walking away.

"This isn't over!! JUSTIN YOU GOT EVERYTHING! I'll be back!"

I looked at Justin cupping his face, as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"So he used the line 'I'll be back' think a ghost will pop out and scare us?"

He looked around the corner, making me laugh. I grabbed his hand we walked inside.

"His threats are empty."

Justin looked at me questining wha he was missing, but I can't tell him that I'm in danger. I can't tell him that another thing in my life is going wrong. Honestly, I need Justin, I trust Justin. I'm going to forget about my dad for a while, and focus on me and Justin.