New look

They saw me in my flower dresses, that were short, they saw me with my long hair, they saw me when I wore heels, and shorts nowhere close to my nees. I knew it wasn't slutty, but my reputation got out because of all the guys I dated.  

I was in the mall looking for new clothes, no more cute little girl desperate for love. That wasn't me, I don't believe in love. I picked out a pair of black combat boots, white jeans and a cutoff blue tanktop that have rips in the back. I added more clothes to my bag as well as big jewlry and cool hats. Next I went for a haircut.

The mall was crowded with many people, no one from the highschool, thank God.

"Kelsey"

I raised my hand, walking up to the older man.

"What would you like done?"

"Something different, makeing me stand out, but not too short."

"You shall see me master piece, ah?"

The man smiled, spinning my chair around so I wouldn't see my hair cut. Trying to make small talk with me. He had grey hair but neatly cut.

"Tada!"

He spun my chair around.

My hair was mid-boobies, as weird as that sounds, it was better then my butt, when I sat on it. My bangs and hair shapped my face, and my eyes looked brighter. I squeled, giving him a hug.

"Madame, like?"

"I do misure."

His smile brightened.

"You will truly have every heart of the boys."

I shook my head no.

"I shall run from them untill one catches me."

He smiled, and waved goodbye after I had paid.

"So she stormed off in a hurry, just to get away from me!"

I spun around to see Mackenzie (crying) over me running from her, to my exboyfriend. I looked closer to find out why he looked so familer.

His blonde hair was spiked at the top, he had blue eyes that shinned when he smiled, he had a V Tshirt that framed his abbs. The thing that stood out the most was his eyes.

*****    "JUSTINE" I was laghing at how he had thrown me over his shoulder, I was being a wuss and not wanted to go in the water. He laughed putting me down, I faced him, punching him the arm. "Kelsey, my little elsa, scared of the water?" He reached out tucking a hair behind my ear, and leaned in. I was stuck in the same position, frozen to what was about to happen. He pulled away before his lips meet mine and pushed me in the water. I screemed, resurficing. He smiled down at me and jumped in, his eyes were shining with the water and sun, the Weeping willow tree swung above the dock, as the sun began to set. I couldn't imagine a more romantic day, even if he was just a friend. ********

Tears formed into my eyes as I remembered the past, and now he's back, and my best friend who has been dead to me, will remain there. I have no other person to count on.