Dancing fireflys

Justin pulled his truck right next to the swing, that had our tire swing on it. He motioned for me to follow him. I got out of the truck and sat on the top of the tire swing.

"Do you still want that dream of yours, when you were little?"

I looked at him, i dont think i could ever forget that dream. 

"Which one?"

"Hawaii."

I sighed.

"Never stped dreaming about that."

He nodded.

"It's a worthless dream though,"

"Why?"

"If dreams exist, at all, why do they never come true?"

"Maybe, there waiting for someone to make it true."

He looked at me, and I remembered all the times we had as a kid, all the love I felt for him, that never has went away.

He grabbed my hand, and leaned closer, before we could kiss, something shinning flew up between our faces. I looked around to see yellow lights, that shine through the dark. I smiled at Justin.

"Is this the surprise?"

"What, the dancing fireflys?"

I nodded.

"yea, and I even have dinner."

I made a face at him.

"Dinner past."

"you cannot go a full night without food if you are awake, I remember."

I grinned, and jumped in his arms.

"Wow, I should do this more often."

I smiled at him, and looked back at the stars.

All of a sudden, a bolt of light flashed before our eyes.

Justin moved closer, if that was even possible, and whispered in my ear.

"make a wish, love."

I looked at the star and back at him, leaning in I gave him a kissed. This wasn't just any kiss, this was the same guy i kissed when I was eight, this guy who held my whole life, in his hands, and made every moment more special.

This was true loves kiss.