Texts&I am over

I sat on my bedroom floor with my music blasting in the headphones, when my phone buzzed, letting me know I got a text from justin.

'Hey.'

'Hi'

'Can you buy yourself a ticket back to where your from.'

This really confused me, I'm from here.

'What?'

'Oh i forgot how blonde you were, I meant go take the whore train back to sluts ville.'

'Fuck off.'

'Im not done with you, everything I ever said or did, meant nothing.'

I felt the tears come to my eyes.

'You were right, I never liked you, and mackenzie was right about you, there is nothing to like'

'Why are you being like this'

'I would say i care for you.... but i don't.... so go kill yourself, it will do everyone a favor.'

'Fuck off, leave me alone.'

'Okay, bye babe.'

I broke down crying after reading the messages over and over, why would he say this? All the hurtful stuff, school, no friends, ashley doesn't know me well so she doesn't know better.
Being played again by another guy.

I called ashley.

"Hey, i cant come to the phone, right now, Im busy hanging with kayla, brittany, and mackenzie. I promise to call you back later."

I hung up, not leaving a message. OKAY IM BACK TO ZERO FRIENDS! HOW DO YOU EANT THIS TO GO UNIVERSE!
EVERYONE HATES ME!!

I screamed at thin air and took my rage, to my razor, where I continually cut myself rapidly.
No one was there to stop me. there is no limit! I made slits, that oozed blood,and only stung numbing the insides.

My phone buzzed, i glanced at it, to see justin texting me. I ignored him, adding cuts to my legs now.

He wouldn't stop texting me and calling. I didn't care. I went to the medicine cabinet, to find pills, something to kill me, anything!
There was nothing there, so I ran outside and found rope, now to decide, should I hang, or drown? I love the water.... so drown it is.

My phone went off again, this time i answered, as i wrote my goodbyes.

"YOU ANSWERED! DONT DO ANYTHING!"

I hung up, crying. He has to stop playing me like that.
A little part of me told me to stop, i kept the water running, and put the letters on the side of the tub.

Climbing into the tub, i closed my eyes, taking one last breath. I went under.