STOP

I felt myself drift off, my whole body wanted me to gasp for air, and resurface, but i was ready for death. I felt water go through my throat, as I saw everything fade.

"Stop! Kelsey!! Don't! Please kel!"

There was that voice that kept telling to stop, it was Justin's. He doesn't care, it was my mind playing tricks on me.
The door broke down, but I couldn't see, the guy that stood above the tub.
I knew whoever stood above me was trying to stop me. I struggled against his arms, that picked me out of the water.
He layed me on the floor and hovered above me.

"Kelsey!"

"Come on kel! Wake up!"

I groaned turning my head, i felt my body being shaken, and i saw where i was. I was out of the tub, in JUSTIN's arms!

"No no no! Im supposed to be dead!"

I looked at the door, that had been busted down, and ran toward the kitchen.

"Kelsey! Stop please!"

Justin followed me, trying to grab me.
I grabbed the knife that i had pulled out of the drawer and tried to stab myself.
Justin kept screaming my name, tackling me to the ground. The knife was taken out of my hands and been tossed across the room. I screamed, reaching out for it.
Justin just held me as i layed in his lap screaming just to die, there were tear stains at his eyes.

"Com on kel, kelsey, please."

He pulled me to his feet and took me to the truck.

"Im going to be sent to the insane people hospital now!!"

He looked at me as if he didn't recognize me.

"YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!"

"What do i have to live for?"

"a future!"

"There is none."

"Because you give up, you let a few bullies push you around and give up! Theres people out there on the streets ready to die from hunger! And you let a few bullies push you around."

I had tears coming out of my eyes, i tried to open the door but he locked it.

"No, you owe me."

"I DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING! You were suppose to let me die, my DAD left me, and my best friend which was you at the time doesn't even know the whole story because he left to! i filled the empty void looking for true love, to be hurt, to have the school, and all my friends turn against me! I was going to do them all a favor!"

He stared at me in shock.

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing."

I looked out the window.

"DAMIT KEL!"

He forced me to look at him.

" You mean everything to me, a school can be changed, you make new friends, and me, i was scared. I left, but i promise it wont happen again."

"Unless, of course you want to send me to whoreville."

"What?"

"Check your last messages, maybe you'll remember."

He opened his phone.I shrunk down in my seat, and stared out the window, until he had grabbed my hand.

"It wasn't me i swear."

I looked him in the eyes, and knew he said the truth.

"I believe you."

He hugged me, not wanting to let go, i could smell his colounge, and felt peaceful.

"There going to send me to an crazy people hospital."

He laughed.

"Its not funny."

"No one knows besides you and me, and i got rid of all the evidence."

"How you never left my side."

He shrugged.

"I didn't want to date a phsyco who just needs to let people in."

"Hey!"

I slapped his arm, laughing.

"Wait date?"

"Yep, its official, i just asked my child hood sweetheart out"

"Does that mean girlfriend or date?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, i slapped his arm again.

"Okay people abuse!"

I laughed. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"You are coming to my place for the night."

"Why?"

"I need to keep an eye on you, and im not done talking, but you look like... crap."

"Okay okay i get it."

I pulled out the seat and snuggled up against his arm, holding his hand.

I drifted off peacefully.