4

It didn't take long for them to get to wherever it was that Billy was taking them too. Hughie kept glancing at Brooklyn to see if she knew what was going on, to see if she knew who this guy was. He had a feeling she didn't, that she was roped into this because she knew him, but whoever this guy was he was willing to help him get vengeance on Robin.

Brooklyn seemed to have her mind elsewhere though. What Hughie doesn't know is that Brooklyn didn't have any interest in law or any of that, heroes usually took care of that so what was the point? But she had no choice to say no to Butcher, or at least she doesn't think she had a choice. She was pretty sure you wouldn't hear the end of it from him if she did say no.

You're doing this for Hughie, you're doing this for Hughie... Brooklyn thinks to herself as Butcher brings them up to a rather sketchy looking door. It makes it ten times sketchier when she sees that it has one of those little doors that slide open and you can look at another person through it. "Where – where are we?" Brooklyn whispers in an ask to Butcher, he just clicks his tongue and gives her a wink.

Nightlife in New York was something Brooklyn never thought she'd experience because she didn't like that kind of crowd, and she didn't figure Hughie was one for the night life either but wherever they were was full of life and debauchery. Hughie and Brooklyn look at each other when they hear the noise behind the door when someone opens the little slider and Butcher looks inside.

"'Arry!" Butcher grinned, "Got your message. Thank you for bein' an upstandin' citizen." He sounds sarcastic.

"You know this is police brutality man. You know what they'll do to me if they catch me letting you in?" Harry asks in a serious tone; too which Billy looks like he could give two fucks about.

Billy looks at Harry and replies in a more sinister tone. "Not half of what I'll do if you don't." Hughie and Brooklyn both feel their throats tighten, not liking the sound of that.

Hughie whispers to Brooklyn. "This guy is nuts..." and all Brooklyn did was nod in agreement then Hughie looks at Billy. "Did he just say you were police?" because ten minutes ago, Hughie swore that Billy said he was a fed.

"Yeah, y'know, cop, fed, all the same to twats like that." Billy says, making it sound all the same. Which, to be fair, it was.

Harry opens the door to the place and Butcher heads in, Brooklyn hesitates but follows Butcher after he went in. Hughie debated going in at all; with an aggravated roll of his eyes, Billy yanks Hughie inside of the building.

               Once inside, Hughie looks up with his jaw open in shock and Brooklyn just covers her eyes with her hand, not really appreciating the nsfw shit that was going on in front of them

Once inside, Hughie looks up with his jaw open in shock and Brooklyn just covers her eyes with her hand, not really appreciating the nsfw shit that was going on in front of them. Billy just nudges her in the shoulder, letting her know, in a way, that she'll be fine.

Hughie was the first to say it. "Holy shit." Butcher has seen this place thousands of times before.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor," Butcher says, looking like he wanted to smack Hughie upside the head, "and you two try to blend in." Brooklyn shudders a bit at the loud beat of the music, Hughie stands close to her because he knows she feels uncomfortable in here – hell, even he feels uncomfortable in here – and Butcher finally explains why they're here. "This is the only place where the supes can scratch their filthy little itch without the paps taking snaps." Brooklyn just has a look of disbelief plastered all over her face and she could've sworn she heard someone say 'hey baby' to her as they were walking by them, making sure she's okay Butcher just keeps a hand on her shoulder.