Bonus Chapter

"You, you, you and you, how did you do this to me!?" Mikhail asked when she reached the table where her friends are sitting.

"Hanggang ngayon yan pa rin ang issue mo?" Jaylene asked.

"Well, yes." Mikhail said and crossed her arms. "You tricked me." She added.

"At isa sa pinaka-bonggang 'trick' namin." Lyka said and she took a sip from her champagne. "Girl, ano pa ba ang ipinuputok ng butsi mo diyan? kasal na nga kayo oh. Sana all." She added.

"Congrats by the way." Gemma said. "But still, may kasalanan ka pa sa akin." She added, and I rolled my eyes in defeat.

"Fine, fine." I said at naramdaman ko naman na may umakbay sa akin.

"Does my wife bothering you guys?" Lloyd asked them and everyone agreed.

"Yeah, take her away please." Pabirong utos ni Kia then she winked at me.

"I'm sorry for the trouble." He said at saka hinila ako pabalik sa table namin.

I pulled my hand from his grasp then sinapok ulit ito sa ulo niya.

"Baby naman..."

"Don't baby-baby me ha." I said and glared at him. Ngumiti lamang ito at saka hinapit ako palapit sa kanya.

"I can say that Kia and Jaylene did a good job. You look beautiful by the way Mrs. Peterson." He said habang nakatingin sa akin.

"Maganda ako araw-araw Lloyd." Sagot ko and he chuckled.

"I know, but this day is special." He said and pecked my lips. "Because you're my wife now and you won't leave my side anymore." He explained.

"Ahuh? are you sure about that Mr. Peterson?" Panghahamon ko dito.

"Don't do it."

"What if I do?"

"Then I will chain you in our bed and that will be for my pleasure." He said then winked at me.

Naramdaman ko naman ang pag-init ng pisngi ko ng marinig iyon kaya nakatanggap naman ito ng hampas mula sa akin at lumayo ng kaunti dito.

"You're always hitting me." Reklamo nito.

"Deal with it." I said at saka kumuha ng glass of champagne mula sa lamesa. "After all, you're such a naughty one." I muttered.

Nasamid naman ito sa iniinom niya na wine and he coughed violently, I chuckled at his reaction as I drink my champagne.

"You--"

"Excuse me." Pareho naman kaming tumingin sa nagsalita and it was Mama Emmeline, she smiled and hold my forearm. "I will just borrow your wife for a minute." She said and pulled me away from Lloyd before he can say anything.

"Uhh..." I trailed off.

"Finally you two are married for real." She said and hold my hands. "I'm so happy because you are now a part of the family Mikhail." She added.

"Uhm...I just want to say sorry for lying to you the last time we met." I said.

"No worries, that's all in the past and besides. You protected me and Lloyd that time, such a brave move for a woman." She said.

"Thank you...Mama..." I answered.

"I just want to request something."

"Anything."