Chapter Twenty-Five

Happy Tuesday everybody! have a good day! *wink* *wink*

"I really don't have a patience when it comes to things like this but I guess, this is going to take time." Gemma said as she glared at the brainwashed Mikhail infront of her.

Then she raised her katana and pointed it to her. Mikhail just glared at her and attacked again.

Mikhail successfully disarmed Gemma but Gemma doesn't mind it, she skillfully blocked all of her attacks and when she saw a chance. Gemma kicked her on her chest, sending Mikhail few centimeters away from her.

"Okay seriously, kailangan pa ba na i-umpog kita sa pader para lang maalala mo kami?" Gemma asked and crossed her arms, watching Mikhail struggling to stand up. "Such a persistent one." Pagre-reklamo nito nang makita na lalaban pa ang dalaga.

Mikhail attacked her and Gemma ready herself to block that attack but no one came to her. Mikhail just used it to bluff Gemma so that she can run past from her.

Gemma huffed and ran after her, there is no way that I will let you away Mikhail. She thought while running.

As she turned at the corner, Mikhail was already out from her sight. She let out a huff before she quietly walked forward, trying to sense where Mikhail was hiding. Gemma knows that she's just hiding because there is no escape route in this hallway.

"Shield, Michael and some of the doctors from that place are escaping." Report naman ng isang kasamahan niya.

"Follow them, kung hindi naman kakayanin. Just put a damn tracker." Utos nito at mabilis na umilag sa atake ni Mikhail gamit ang isang pipe mula sa likod niya. Inulit naman niya iyon but Gemma hold the pipe and used her fist to punch Mikhail then she pulled the pipe and throw it away from them.

Mikhail jumped and kicked her but Gemma just blocked it using her hands, hindi naman natapos doon ang atake niya and she did a roundhouse kick, but Gemma just ducked down to dodge it then hugged her waist and did a another version of German Supplex on her.

Gemma lightly punched the floor at habol hiningang tumayo and she looked at Mikhail na hanggang ngayon ay nakahiga pa rin hindi kalayuan sa kanyan.

"I'm really sorry." She said and walked towards her but she stopped when she felt a zap throughout her body. "Fuck." She muttered as her body fall on the floor, tinignan naman niya kung sino ang gumawa noon and it was a man. He's holding a gun-like thing na siyang nagpa-manhid sa katawan ng dalaga.

That was an upgraded taser. Gemma thought as she watch that minion lift the unconscious Mikhail and walked away.

"M-Mikhail..." Pagtawag naman nito sa kaibigan niya, she tried to crawl but the effect of that taser is still intact. "Don't you dare to take her away!" She screamed pero hindi siya pinansin ng lalaking iyon.

"Gemma? are you okay there?" Jaypee asked from her earpiece.

Before Gemma can answer, she heard an explosion not far from her.

"I...am not fine actually." She said and chuckled lightly.

"Okay, I'm coming to retrieve you." He informed.

Gemma tried to get up but she felt a pain in her whole body, she sighed and stopped trying and placed her head on the top of her arm.

Minutes later, she heard another explosion and it was stronger than first, that made the building shake and some crumbling cement fell on her head.

"Gemma!" Sigaw naman ni Jaypee ng makita ang kalagayan ng kaibigan, kaagad naman niyang nilapitan ito at itinihaya ito. Napahinto naman ito ng makitang tulog ito at mahinang humihilik. He chuckled and shakes his head at saka isinakay ito sa likod niya. "Konting pagsabog na lang at guguho na ang building nagawa mo pang matulog na parang walang nangyayari." Jaypee commented at mabilis na umalis sa lugar na iyon.