"What the?! I remembered I said no?" Bang PD Nim said in confuse.

"Hello Bang PD Nim" BTS greeted Bang PD Nim with their wide smile and bowed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Doobu ask in confusion.

"Bang PD Nim begged us to be here" RM said showing his dimple smile and the other members nodded enthusiastically.

"I did?!" Bang PD Nim said in confusion.

"Yeah since this is a BTS Test, our attendance is a must" Jin explained.

"It is? But we didn't announce that you're gonna be here." Sung Deuk said.

"We already did this morning, we announce it on twitter and weverse." Jhope added with his sunshine smile.

"Haha I don't know what to say anymore" Producer Wonderkid said feeling defeated by BTS persuasion.

"Okay, okay, you guys win. Now, we're about to start. Please judge them well." Bang PD Nim said

"YES!!!" the maknae line said excitedly and the BTS sat on their chairs beside the Producers.

"I'm really looking forward to this!" BTS thought to themselves.

"A survival game that the whole world is watching, with a dream of debuting as a global Idol, 13 I-Landers compete in, I-Land Part 2."

"The first test, the BTS Test, will now start. The previous global votes determined the 13 members' current ranking. But tonight, according to how the Producers and BTS score them, their ranks will rearrange."

***Back to the I-LAND

"Top 8 I-Landers, please turn in your badges."

The Top 8 I-Landers stood up from their assigned seats and carefully place the badges back on the glass cabinet.

"I hope I can get this back" Jay said

"Good bye~" Sunoo said to his badge.

After that they all went back to their seat.

"Also, the one with the lowest score will leave I-Land for good."

Hearing that made you take a deep breath.

Sunoo reach his hand out for you to hold and you held it.

"We got this twin." Sunoo said with his reassuring smile.

"Mmmmm" you smiled and held his hand tighter.

***Back to the Stage

"When they get eliminated now, instead of going to Ground, they have to go home so we have to be more careful." Sung Deuk said trying to explain it to the BTS.

"Oh...Okay" All of them said

"This is gonna be so hard..." Jimin mumbled feeling sad about someone has to be eliminated.

"She'll do fine right?" Jungkook thought to himself, worried about you.

"The first test for the 13 I-Landers, divided them into 4 Units, they'll be performing the songs of the Global top Idol group, BTS. It is the BTS TEST and the Producers along with the original singer, BTS will score them individually out of 100."

"The team with the highest total score will be exempt from the elimination."

"After this stage, who will be the first to be eliminated out of I-Land?"

"Standing at the crossroad of survival and elimination, the BTS Test that will determine the 13 I-Landers' fate, the unit that will start is DNA Unit."