Ep-17: Sweet Creature

Start from the beginning

Ellie: This is your test report Koushi! 

Me: What? Then what about this one?

I brought the one I saw.

Ellie: Girl, you're really in a mess. You were so unconscious that you took Mr. Ji Han's report with you. And accidently the page of patient's name and other history just fell down somewhere in hospital. You forgot? You asked the nurse to give you Ji Han's reports? Nurse told me to hand them over to you. And you are a goddamn stupid, thought that it was yours! 

My jaw dropped and my eyes got widen to hear her WORDS! It took some seconds to realize what had I actually done! 

Me: Y-You want.. to..say..

Ellie: Yes. See here..." CANCER NEGATIVE"

My heart filled with alleviation! A huge relief!]

Me: But..then..why didn't you tell him? And what about the bloods coming from my mouth? My sickness?

She chuckled and said,

Ellie: I not sure but I guess it caused for any chemical pollution. Maybe any chemical fumes entered your lungs, that's why it couldn't filter your bloods but released it to your artery and it came out by your mouth facing the body pressure. 

Me: It caused my headache and vomiting appearence? But you could tell him everything! He's enough tensed Ellie! 

Ellie: Koushi? I wonder why you couldn't catch another reason for those symptoms! 

Me: Huh? What you meant? 

She smiled.

Ellie: Annie was right. You wouldn't able to understand it. Listen, I didn't tell him anything, cause I wanted you to tell him that...with his most precious gift....

Me: Huh? 

Without saying something, she took out a thing and gave that to me...My heart stopped to see that.... 

"A pregnancy kit"

.

.

.

.

I took that with my trembled hands,

Me: E-Ellie....

Ellie: Good luck! And come to my chamber tomorrow! You need a check up too. 

Before I say soemthing, she left the room smiling and leving her last word,

Ellie: Advanced Congratulations! 

She went out from the room and I heard Minho's voice,

"The whole vampire world's waiting for their new prince's arrival news Miss queen! Hurry"

I looked back and saw him hanging on the cornice. 

Me: Minho? You were here?

Minho: Yes. If I showed up myself, she would be scared. And also I'm in charge of taking care of you two in any bad situation! 

Me: Minho..I'm ...

Minho: You think a vampire and a human can't make baby?... Actually they can! 

I stayed calm as I couldn't understand anything! Also my mind was questioning about the line he mentioned me as queen and new prince! 

Minho: All the best! Now go! 

I dared to look at the kit. Slowly a straight line appeared! My heart beat increased!