"Haan! Aur woh bohot ganda bol rahi thi! That you are a womanizer and your new target is Shehnaaz Gill and all!"...she sobs more now..!

"Will you stop crying for God's sake?!!"...he screams over the phone..

"Aap bhi mujhpar chillaoge abhi?!"...her voice cracks completely..😢

Sidharth sighs and it's quite audible...

"Okayyy!! Look! Maine tujhe bohot bar samjhaya hai that people shouldn't get to know about us before we make it official! And I am doing this for you only! Your career has just taken a hike Shehnaaz! Abhi you can't afford to be involved in any controversy! Lekin tu samajhti nehi hai yaar!"...he scoffs..

"Maine kya kiya?! Maine toh kisiko kuch nehi bataya! Kya bol rahe ho aap?!"..she speaks with her cracked voice..

"Sonakshi said things about me and you reacted! That only proves that we are more than just co-stars!"... Sidharth replies in a frustrating tone..

"Lekin maine toh baas usse...."..before she could complete he speaks up again..

"Abhi call her up and fix all these shits! And next time don't react to what people say! These people don't matter in our lives, remember that!"...he says sternly again..

She remains quiet...

"Are you there?! Kuch bolti kyun nehi hai?!"

"Sun rahi hoon na! Bolo aap!"....her voice goes down to an unexpected level...

"Sirf sunn nese kya hoga? You need to tell me if you are fixing this now!!"

"Yes Sidharth! Yes! I will do it! Even if that puts me down, I will still do it! I will do it because I need to be professional na!?! Aap chinta maat karo! Main abhi usko phone karke sorry bol deti hoon! Chalo bye..!"...she hangs up..

This is probably the first time in two months, when Shehnaaz couldn't agree to what he said! Whenever he screamed or had discomforts, she has always been the one who kept patience and coaxed him!

Sidharth keeps calling her back after an hour but she doesn't answer to any of his calls! She is very hurt but in deep down, she knows what he said was right and she also acknowledges the fact that he is doing all these for her only!

***********

Tomorrow is Manvi's Birthday! Shehnaaz has planned something special for her and she was about to share them with Sidharth. However, she is too hurt to even interact with him! But she can't even function without him! She doesn't bring ego anywhere near to their bond and this time too she isn't being indifferent! But it is about her self respect now!

She called Khushi and Vikranth to help her out with Manvi's arrangements..

Sidharth has just returned home and plans to pick up Shehnaaz for a dinner as he realizes that for the first time ever, neither she called nor she texted!

Khushi comes in..

"Mama...?!"

"Hmm..?!"

"Busy ho..??"

"Nehi beta..shirt dundh raha tha..tu bol na!"

"Abhi abhi toh aye ho aap bahar se?! Where are you going now?!"

"Shehnaaz ko bahar leke jana hai..! Ruth gayi hain merese!"...he chuckles..

"Tabhi main bolun! Usne mujhe kyun phone kiya for that!!"...Khushi talks to herself..!

"Kisne phone kiya tujhe?! Shehnaaz ne?"

"Haan.."

"Kyun?"

"It's Manvi's Birthday tomorrow..she wants to plan something special for her. Yeh bhi bol rahi thi ki usne kabhi Manvi k leye kuch special nehi kiya kyunki she wasnt financially solvent then! Abhi she wants to compensate for all that she couldn't do! Mujhe toh badi pyaari lagti hain yeh Sanu! Kitni achhi hain! Hai na Mama?! 🤗"

"Aww my baby!"...he mumbles..

"Kuch kaha apne?!" ...Khushi exactly heard what he said but does this deliberately to make him blush...🤣

"Nehi...Tu ek kaam kar.. get ready..!"

"Kyun? Birthday toh kal hain and party bhi kal hi arrange karni hain!"...says Khushi confusingly..

"Aabee bohot sawal puchti hain tu! Her birthday will start from 12 am na? Toh we will surprise both Manvi and Shehnaaz!"

"Areh wah Mama! Aap toh pyaar mein padhke bohot logical bhi ho gaye ho!!" 😐

"Yeah whatever! Now go and get ready! We need to buy stuffs! Jah!"...he pushes her out of the room..

"Areh ja rahi hoon..itna excitement toh young youths k andar bhi nehi hota hai! Hayee Ram!" 🤦

Meanwhile, Sidharth feels a tug in his heart! He screamed at her and she became so upset that she had to call Khushi to help her out! He is hating it because he made her helpless! He believes, he should be the first point of contact for her, no matter what!

He texts her:

"Jisse hum bohot pyaar karte hai, uske upar gussa karna bhi toh humara haq hota hai?! Hai na baba?! Hai na haq? Love you!❤️"

Stay tuned for the next part! 💃🕺
Will upload at 12 am..❤️

Do comment to share your views 🤗