"I'm going to take a shower," I said and Cody smirked at me, I ran up the stairs and Cody beside me, he tackled me. He started running again but I tripped him, he got up quickly and pinned me against the wall. He had a tight grip on my waist and looked back. "Get off Cody." His eyes hardened.

"You weren't saying that when Carter pinned you against the wall and kissed you," He spat.

"I swear, you are so bipolar," I snapped and he got more in my face.

"No, it's the point that a fucking player kissed my little sister!" He yelled.

"You think I wanted to kiss him?" I snapped.

"You kissed him back," he spat. "Answer me Braylon, do you like Carter Monroe or not?"

"No," I said. "You're hurting me." He let go of my waist.

"Nice going, sis," he spat and walked to his room. That is my twin brother everybody!

~

I woke up and took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and bookbag. I walked downstairs and saw Cody, he peeked at me and looked away.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go," He said low and we walked out to his car, we got in and he started driving.

"Cody, are y-" he turned on the radio and love me like you do was on. He pulled into the school in our regular parking spot. He looked at me and the look he had, wasn't a look I wanted to see.

"One word Braylon, just one," he gritted through his teeth and got out, I sat there for a second processing what he meant. I finally got out and walked inside but the halls were empty. I mentally groaned and started walking to class.

The day flew by and I walked into the locker room and the boys were already changing but I didn't care. I got changed and was tying my cleats as the boys walked out. I walked out there and they were talking.

"Hey Braylon," Justice said and they looked at me.

"Hey," I said.

"So, what's today quarterback?" Dre asked.

"Or maybe you wanna go push another girl against the wall and kiss her," a boy said. "Or is that move just for Hart?"

"Why don't you shutup?" Braydon snapped.

"Oh, the little brother sticking up?" Dre asked. "Weren't you the one who punched him?"

"I'm about to punch you," Braydon snapped.

"Ok you two," I said and stepped in between them.

"Oh, she finally says something," Dre said.

"Ok, what's going on out here?" Coach asked.

"Nothing coach, just an altercation," Braydon said.

"Take a lap, both of you," Carter said and they took off, I looked at him. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Warms up, lets go!" Dre and Braydon got finished and they came and started doing jumping jacks with us.

"Get water!" Coach yelled and we ran, well I walked, to the bench to get water. I started walking back to the boys who were talking.

"Ok, forget about what happened yesterday, it shouldn't of happened," Carter said. "It was a mistake."

"Oh thanks Carter, that makes me feel a whole lot better," I said and he looked at me.

"Braylon," he said.