Quindici

|Sybella Fiori|

"Thank you for tonight, handsome," my right leg was draped over his thighs. After dinner he brought me back to the ballroom and there was a mattress on the floor with crisp white linens and flowers all around it, mimicking some fairytale.

He looked down at me with a smile "Thank you for forgiving me."

"The creative license Stabby took made everything so real," I lightly caressed his lips with my fingers.

His right eyebrow arched "Stabby?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "He told me he likes to stab people and his name is Stavros so I thought Stabby would be an appropriate nickname."

Ilya groaned, tickling my back with the tip of his fingers "It's such a cute nickname, why don't you give me a cute nickname?"

"Daddy is your nickname," I climbed on top of him and sat up with a smile on my lips.

A smirk appeared on his lips as his hands slithered up my body "I really like it when you call me 'baby' or 'Ily'."

"I've only called you 'Ily' a couple of times, is this you asking me to call you that?" My hands rested on the sides of her head to lean down and peck his lips.

"Yes, malyshka," his eyes locked with mine. "Your beauty is beyond comprehension," Ilya whispered.

"Yours is too," I grinned, pecking his lips once again. "You're winning the privilege of a fifth round."

"Seventh," he corrected.

My right eyebrow arched "When—"

"I made you cum thrice without breaks in-between," his hands gripped my buttocks. "Let's do it again so I can have a good night's sleep."

After having vigorous, frantic, passionate sex, we fell asleep holding each other. Ilya was really tired because he's an old man with a delicious cock. I was mildly tired since I'm a young lady with cosmic stamina that does a lot of cardio.

In the morning I woke up to my handsome Russian stud, watching a makeup video on YouTube, with his old man glasses on and a tall glass of milk in his right hand.

"Baby, what are you doing?" My left hand slithered under the sheets to rub his upper thigh.

"Hmm," he hummed "watching makeup tutorials," the man glanced at me and he had a milk mustache which made me chuckle. "Why are you laughing?"

A groan escaped my mouth as I sat up to place a gentle kiss on his lips to remove the milk from his upper lip "You had something on your lips."

"Mhh," Ilya smiled softly, glancing down at my lips "I think that thing is still there."

"Really?" I crushed my lips against his'. "Mhh," I pushed his laptop off his lap and climbed on top of him.

"Malyshka," he pulled away as his hands tickled the small of my back. "We have to leave in less than an hour," he told as I dipped my face in the crook of his neck to pepper kisses all over his flesh. "It's Slava's birthday and he'll kill us if we are not there."