O'dinnatdsat'

|Ilya Zharkov|

Ecstatic. Adrenaline. Utter happiness.

A big smile has been on my lips for hours as my eyes were locked on the ceiling as the memory of Sybella on top of me, a few hours ago, invaded my head.

"Ahh!" The girl squealed as I got up on my feet with her legs around my torso. "Where are you taking me, Ilya?" Sybella asked with a smile.

"Somewhere nobody can see us," my smile grew as our met. "You always look so beautiful."

Her cheeks turned the lightest shade of pink; she's used to compliments as she should be since she's a goddess. "You've always been so handsome, even when you hated me I would look at you and ask myself how was it possible."

I'm not used to compliments so my cheeks must've turned a deep shade of crimson "I've been so mean to you...how come you don't hate me?" I used my back to push open the door of one of he guest bedrooms downstairs then closed it with my foot.

Sybella leaned her forehead against mine "I've told you many times that you had fair reasons to be angry at me."

"Well, maybe you need to keep on telling me so I realize how stupid I was," I sat down on the edge of the bed with her on top of me.

"You were wrong, you were wrong, you were wrong," the girl whispered before pecking my lips as her hands went down to the sash of my robe to undo the knot.

My eyes focused on her face which had a soft smile on it "Malyshka, would it be cliche if I told you that I love seeing you on top of me?" Fuck! I said the L-word.

(Baby girl.)

Sybella pushed the robe down my arms before pushing me down to the bed and leaning down slowly "It is cliche but I still like it. Telling you that you're big is cliche but you still like it, don't you?" She grazed my lips with hers, making me growl.

"Sybe—"

"Shut up," she crushed her lips against mine"Mhh..." Sybella pushed her tongue into my mouth to entangle it with mine.

My hands traveled up her thighs until they were gripping her buttocks, which she removed by nimbly pinning my hands above my head; it was extremely sexy.

A grunt left my mouth as she slowly ground her core against my groin. My cock was quickly rising; I've been celibate for three months.

She pulled away with a smirk on her lips "How does that feel, daddy?" Sybella gripped my wrists tightly as the pace of her movements increased and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"It feels amazing, baby girl..." an unexpected moan left my mouth.

The woman on top of me sat up, letting go of my wrists to place her hands on my chest "You like it when I'm on top, daddy?" She asked in a sweet tone.

My hands immediately went to grip her ass to move her faster on me; I'm desperate to cum—

"I thought you would still be in bed," Sybella said as she reached the bottom of the stairs wearing a black turtleneck sweater, a paneled denim maxi skirt, patent-leather black knee boots, and a black Kelly Birkin bag — I like fashion.