Dodici

|Sybella Fiori|

He tried to convince me to stay overnight at a little cottage hotel but I told him we didn't need to raise more suspicions; we came back from our day trip at around 1 am and we've been lying in his bed, naked, for seven hours now. We've had sex several times during those hours and every time it just gets better.

 We've had sex several times during those hours and every time it just gets better

"Shh," I chuckled as Ilya groaned, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. "Stop groaning so loudly."

"Why?" he gazed up at me with a pout.

A soft smile played on my lips "Because somebody could hear us."

"That's why I locked the door," the man told as the tips of his fingers tickled my hip, causing shivers to run up my spine. "What if we sneak out again? We could go to Saint Petersburg."

I shook my head with our eyes locked "No, Ilya, I have to go check on your sister today; the other day you didn't let me take the pies to her."

"No, you're not going with her, you're staying with me," he whined before hiding his face between my breasts.

My lips pecked the top of his head as my fingers tickled his right shoulder blade "You can sneak into my bedroom tonight, I promise."

Ilya growled as his hand gripped my left buttock "You–" a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Ilya!" Arabella. "Ilya, I need your help!"

The Russian man whimpered "For what?!"

"You're taking care of my children, including Apollo, while I spend the day with Sybella!" She shouted.

"I don't–"

Another knock on the door but it was a cute one "Uncle Ily!" Napoleon shouted.

"That's cheating!" Ilya complained as he sat up. "Fine! Let me take a shower!"

"I'll be in the kitchen!" Her heels faded away.

"Everyone is fighting to get your attention nowadays," he said, looking down at me.

Slowly, I climbed on top of him "Let's take a shower together."

A smirk played on his lips "You know it won't be just a shower."

"I know, baby," she leaned closer and grazed my lips with hers to tease me. "Come on daddy, I know you want to play."

"You're my favorite toy, malyshka," he got up on his feet, holding me up by my thighs. "What's the deal again, doll?" His eyes were forward as he took us into his bathroom.

 "What's the deal again, doll?" His eyes were forward as he took us into his bathroom