Extra: A Future With You part 7

Start from the beginning

Y/n:(raise an eyebrow) and you want to go in?

Weiss:(smiles)  why not! (grabs his arm) besides, I have you to protect me.

Y/n: I know but I don't think...(turns his head to see Jaune and Neptune hiding behind Charlie) some of us can handle it.

Blake:(walks over) if we're going to go, we should go in now, so it can be only us.

Y/n turned around to face the guys.

Y/n: what will it be?

Charlie:(shrugs) I'm okay with it.

Sun: it's going to be fun!

Ren: sure.

Neptune:(hiding) can we go to another place?

Jaune:(Hiding) yeah... please?

Y/n: I don't think the girls will like that.

He points behind him as the girls were already about to head in. Charlie sighs before turning around grabbing both of them by the back of their shirts lifting them off the ground.

Charlie: a girl who's 2 years younger is more Manlier than both of you!

Y/n: come on we can't keep them waiting.

They all started to walk inside as Jaune and Neptune pleaded to Charlie to let them go but failed. Once inside they were met with this guy who's explaining the rules.

Guy: Alright, welcome to murder house! I'll explain the rules as fast as possible. Number 1 you're not allowed to use your semblance. Number 2 you're not allowed to leave the building. Number 3 doesn't get caught. Nevertheless, enjoy the experience, you're allowed to use any of the rooms. Also, the last person to be caught they'll get a prize or if the time expires that set amount of people will also get a prize, Any further question?

No one raises their hands.

Jaune: what if you do get-

Guy: Alright no one good, since there's 11 of you, We'll give you 10 minutes to hide or run good luck.

Yang; alright guys I think we should help each other out and-

Ruby: umm where's y/n and Charlie?

Everyone turned around to see both of the celestials gone.

Blake: wait, did none of us notice them leaving?

Weiss:(upset) They just ditch us...

With y/n.

He was walking down a creepy hallway after losing his cousin to a trap that took him to the other side of the house.

Y/n: I think I shouldn't have left Weiss behind... I'm definitely going to get yelled at.

He was looking for a place to hide, he then noticed that the metal doors had a keypad meaning that the only way to get in was to use a password. He carefully looked around before using his super-speed to guess the combination; in mare seconds he got it right, allowing him inside, he destroyed the keypad so no one else could get in.

Y/n: So this house has a prison in the basement, Don't wanna know what happened here that's for sure.

A scream sounded across the house, as someone began to talk through a speaker.

Murderer:  Jaune ark has been found hahahahaha!

Y/n: you know what I'm not surprised .

With Weiss