Extra: A Future With You part 7

It was currently nighttime, Chloe was asleep in her room after having a fun day shopping with her mother. Weiss was in her room sound asleep with her head on y/n chest, but as for him, he was looking up at the ceiling since he couldn't fall asleep once again.

Y/n: I can't sleep tonight either... what's been keeping me up? (long sighs)

He looked over at Weiss, he couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she was sleeping.

Y/n: at least she's resting...

Weiss:(quietly) you okay?

Y/n:(quietly) I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.

Weiss: you didn't wake me, I wasn't really fully asleep. (she faced him) but I know you've been having a hard time sleeping again, so wanna talk about it?

Y/n: I actually don't know why I'm not able to fall asleep.

Weiss: oh? so do you just want to talk to see if that can help?

Y/n: I'm okay with anything that involves you.

Weiss:(giggles) it's too late for you to be cheesy.

Y/n: I'm rarely cheesy.

Weiss: rarely?

Y/n: yeah, what are you trying to say?

Weiss: (rolls her eyes) whatever. I still can't believe our daughter is about a year old already.

Y/n: one more month, It still feels like she was just born yesterday.

Weiss: I know, the time has gone by so fast.

Y/n: It's also about to be 2 years since I propose to you.

Weiss:(looks at the ring)I'll never forget about that. When we went on our trip.

Y/n: that was supposed to be only the two of us but nooo ruby as to be the messenger.

Weiss:(giggles) I was upset too at first but I have to admit it was fun.

Y/n:(chuckles) I remember when we all went to the murder house.

Weiss:(shivers) oh not that place.

Flashback.

At the Island, Weiss, ruby, yang, Blake, and Nora were in front of the guys which were y/n, Charlie, sun, ren, Jaune, and Neptune.

Y/n: I still can't believe Oscar isn't here but somehow(points at Neptune) he's here!

Neptune: hey!  I got here first so it sucks for him.

Y/n: you weren't supposed to be here in the first place...

Charlie:(pats y/n Back) relax cousin, besides I bet he'll be too busy to have come.

Y/n: I guess you're right.

Nora: hey come on slowpokes!!!

Jaune: where are they dragging us to now?

Ren: I don't know but I think it's wise to follow.

Sun: but we've been walking around for hours!...

Y/n: there might be a food stand nearby.

As the guys made their way closer to the girls, they saw them looking at s sign that says murder house.

Y/n: what are you girls looking at?

Weiss:(walks over to him) it's basically like a haunted house by instead of ghosts, there's a murderer hunting you.