Chapter 36 | Planning The Wedding

Previously On Chapter 34 | The Little One Is Here

Taking Damon from her arms. (Y/n) smiled at him. "You were being well behaved for Aunt Charlie?" As a response Damon giggled trying to grab your ears, shaking your head. Before hearing Charlie gasp seeing your left hand. "DID HE?!" (Y/n) looks down at her hand, smiling and nodding at her.

"Yeah, he did." Trying to not squeal too loud. "When is the wedding?!" "We haven't started planning it, but I'm sure we will soon"
.

.
-------------------

Onto Chapter 36 | Planning The Wedding

3rd Person POV

As weeks have passed ever since Alastor proposed to (Y/n). The two have been planning the wedding, while planning the wedding the two would have to separate to get their wedding clothes. Charlie, Lilith and Vaggie would help (Y/n) pick out her dress. Lucifer, Husk and Angel would help Alastor pick out his suit. Which was NOT going well, because of who'd you guess? Well none other than Angel Dust himself.

Who kept picking out some suits that looked to be a little too revealing to Alastor or, they didn't look right. It got to a certain point that Husk and Lucifer began to look after watching the deer demon, with worry as he began to look worried and stressed. Soon they found a suit that seemed to be the one for the overlord,

Lucifer spoke up. "what about this one?" Grabbing the suit of the rack and showing it to Alastor who turns and looks. The smile he wore grew bigger as he looked at the suit. Walking over as he begins to inspect it then looks at Lucifer nodding his head, "this is the one".

After finding their suit and dress for the wedding Alastor and (Y/n) are laying on the bed in their bedroom, with Damon laying on (Y/n)'s chest as Alastor looked at the list they made for the wedding, his monocle off as he wore his glasses.

(Y/n) has seen him wear them before which shocked her a little since she mostly seen him wear that monocle of his, she's thought about getting him a new pair of monocle and glasses since it's probably time he needs to get new ones, but not knowing the kind of prescription they are. It's gonna be hard.

Rubbing Damon's back as he softly breathes while sleeping. Alastor looks from the corner of his eye seeing his son asleep on his love's chest, softly smiling at that closing the notebook that has the list of things for the wedding, setting it off to the side. "He sure looks like he needs to sleep" he softly whispers, nodding her head replying back. "He needs it, and so do we" sitting up trying to not wake the fawn in her arms,

Getting out of bed Walking to the nursery to put Damon in his crib. Walking back to their bedroom from putting him in his crib, getting back in bed. (Y/n) turns her lamp off as Alastor takes his glasses off and turns his lamp off as well, he turns onto his side to face you which results in you kissing him on the lips. Shocking him for a second he responds by kissing you back, pulling back from the kiss. "Goodnight Alastor" "goodnight dear"

-------------------

"You said He likes electro swing as well, what if we find a good song and play that for when you two dance together after exchanging vows and getting the rings" Charlie says. Thinking about it for a second you smile nodding your head.

"Yeah, he does actually. But what song should we pick though?" Charlie taps her chin thinking. "Maybe pick one from that one Electro Swing artist you like, surely they have one perfect for you both" (Y/n) thinks. Before nodding her head. "I believe so as well"

Planning the wedding is hard and stressful. Especially with a young fawn who is 6 months old, trying to find a suit for the said fawn is hard especially when he fusses not wanting to try any suit on. So Alastor And (Y/n) just picked some really nice shirts with two vests, dress pants, also with nice shoes.

Not only that. But little Damon has learned to crawl. Since (Y/n) and Alastor saw him crawl for the first time it was also a mess, poor Little Damon knocked over some alcohol bottles, and pulled Husks tail. Not only causing trouble but also doing regular baby fawn stuff.

Damon still cries whenever Alastor holds him or tries to play with him, Lilith has caught Damien looking at Alastor but mostly what's behind the Radio Demon, Lilith has told Lucifer what she's noticed which makes the King Of Hell curious as to what the young buck is seeing or sensing from his father.

Lilith and Lucifer want to tell (Y/n). but fear it will cause more stress for her and also worry, so the two chose to not tell her only until the wedding is done and over. As for Alastor and how he's handling it well. He tries to not show it around others of him being upset, but he still wants to know why his own son would cry in his hood.

-------------------

"Has Damon still been crying when Alastor holds him?" Lilith asks, looking at some of the clothes (Y/n) and Alastor picked. Looking over at the queen of hell, (Y/n) nods her head. "Unfortunately, yes he does" looking back at the clothes the two began looking at. "Alastor tries not to show that it's affecting him, but I know he's upset and wants to be able to hold his son"

Nodding her head at that Lilith picks up a shirt that has the torso being red with the sleeves being black, along with a black vest, along with black dress pants and shoes. "Here" (Y/n) looks and smiles. "It's perfect," taking the outfit she hugs Lilith who smiles and returns the hug. "Thank you" "you're welcome, now let's go show your fiancé"

Pulling away from the hug. The two make their way to where Alastor is, along the way Damon started crying loudly the way he was crying was from fear. Shifting into her deer form (Y/n) ran to her son reaching to where he was she saw Charlie holding him trying to calm him down, while Alastor was leaning with his hand against the way. His antlers look to be a bit bigger, While Husk and Angel look to be trying to calm him down.

Shifting back to her demon form. Running over to Charlie who is still trying to calm Damon down, "what happened?" Looking over Charlie begins to explain "he was trying to play neither Damon, it was all fine until he started shaking," looking over quickly as Alastor tries to swipe a claw hand at Angel who backs up fast. "his weird symbols appeared for a second then he got up started attacking Dad, little Damon started crying in fear"

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL SMILES?! Why are you trying to attack me?!" Angel yells, dodging another swipe Damon cries more in fear not only from seeing what his father is doing but also seeing something else, (Y/n) runs over to Alastor grabbing his arm "Alastor stop!" Yanking his arm from your hold he swipes at you making you fly back into the coffee table breaking it. Which causes you to yell out in pain.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 37 | Wedding Day

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 38 | Epilouge
.

.

.

.
(A/n: "hey guys I am SO sorry for not updating. I've been busy with my job and I'm also wanting to update my original story 'My "Guardian" Is A Demon' a lot more, I have everything planned out for it that I can't keep my excitement down. For those who want to check it out it's on my profile :) i have ideas for it to be a webcomic also but sadly I ain't that good and I don't want to be a burden and ask for help from someone else. But anyways again I'm SO sorry for not updating enjoy the chapter!")