Chapter 21 | Alastor's Going Through What?!

Previously On Chapter 20 | Lucifer's Help

Looking at his antlers, you can see the velvet on them and scratch marks. "Your antlers, they have velvet on them as well as scratch marks..have you been scratching them?" He nods, "they itch, unfortunately it's time for them to shed which is part of the reason" looking back at him, he's looking at you as well. "You mean?" He sighs.
.

.
-------------------

Onto Chapter 21 | Alastor's Going Through What?!

3rd Person POV

Lucifer sat with the others in the main lobby. Charlie was the first to speak up, "did you find out what is wrong with Alastor, Dad?" Looking over at his daughter he nods his head. "Yes, I did" Vaggie speaks up. "What's wrong with him?" Lucifer looks at them all, "he's going through something that happens to male deer at the beginning of fall, he left because of it"

Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Sit and listen while husk is at the bar. While Niffty cleans. "Happens at the beginning of fall? Meaning?" Vaggie asks, "meaning it's that time of the year, his antlers are shedding their velvet, his behavior, leaving." Lucifer gets up off the couch. "It all points to what's happening with him. It's his season"

Vaggie's eyes widened completely. "His season? You mean he's going through a mating season?" Lucifer nods. "He's going through a rut or mating season, samething." Charlie looks at her father and mother. "If he's going through this, what do we do?" "Let (Y/n) help him, the two need to be together, he needs to be with her, I never seen Alastor act like this during a rut"

Angel speaks up. "So you saying smiles never went through one before or is he just that pent up?" Vaggie rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "I don't know if this is his first one or not"

-------------------

In Alastor's room, the two of you are in the bathroom. (Y/n) is helping Alastor with his antlers since they are shedding so far you got some of the velvet off, during this process Alastor shed his pinstriped jacket off because he felt hot. The two of you talked about what was wrong With him, "What's happening to me, happens to other male deer as well. Starts at the beginning of fall every year"

(Y/n) nods her head understanding since she raised a young male piebald whitetail deer she saw the signs of what was happening to him, is what's happening to Alastor but different since Alastor is a demon. "I never dealt with a rut this bad until now" rubbing his back once he started gripping the sides of the sink.

"It's never been this bad?" Alastor shook his head. "Mine were never as bad as this, my body feels like I'm on fire-" he winces then he drags his claws down the wall landing on his knees "ngh!" He groans and whimpers. Crouching beside him rubbing his back placing a hand on his cheek his flinches a little before leaning into your touch. "You are burning up.."

Shortly after saying that Alastor quickly pins you against the floor you let out a yelp, since it was unexpected looking at Alastor to see him looking down at you panting heavily, "Alastor?" He blinks, looking into your eyes. Then he leans down placing his lips against yours, his eyes closed. You kiss back, closing your eyes.

He pulls away a bit his forehead against yours. "I am sorry for pinning you down like this darling" you chuckle softly, smiling at him "it's okay, it was just unexpected though" you lean up kissing his cheek, "but this isn't about me, it's about you my buck" lowering his head to your shoulder he shakes,

Gently grabbing you he teleports you both to his house, in his territory in the woods in his bedroom you lay on the bed on your back. As Alastor crawls above you. "Darling, I want to be sure you are okay with this" nodding your head.

"I'm okay," you run your hand through his hair. His eyes close leaning into your touch.

-------------------

Back in the lobby of the hotel. Lucifer gave some info for the others. And what to possibly expect "Alastor will most likely take himself and (Y/n) back to his place" Charlie looks at her father. "How long will his season last?" "Probably for seven days, maybe shorter depending on what will happen"

Angel shakes his head. "She's gotta deal with this for seven days?" Vaggie looks at Angel "You saw him Angel, Alastor looks like shit. (Y/n) is only trying to help him" He looks away from Vaggie then to Lucifer then back to her. "yeah, well let's hope she will be okay, it's hard telling what's going through that head of his right now"

Lucifer grabs his apple cane, as Lilith stands next to him. "She will be fine, Alastor may be going through his rut. But he will always make sure her safety comes first" "but dad, when will we know if his season is over?" Lucifer places a hand on Charlie's shoulder. "When they come back, but I would advise to be cautious around (Y/n) and Alastor when his season is over,"

Raising a brow at her father, "What for?" "Just be cautious, now your mother and I need to go and do some duties." Nodding her head. As she gives both her parents a hug before they leave.

Pulling away from the hug Charlie watches her parents leave as they head back home to deal with Royal duties. After seeing them leave in the limo, Charlie goes back and sits with the others taking in the information they just learned. "I wonder what he meant by we have to cautious when Alastor and (Y/n) return",

Vaggie sits next to her wrapping her arm around Charlie's shoulders as she lays her head on Vaggie shoulder, "I don't know hun, but it's best if we listen" nodding her head at Vaggie's words.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 22 | The Radio Demon's Mate

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 23 | Spending Time With Alastor

.

.

.

.
(A/N: "I am not ready to write the next chapter. Not ONE bit, so warning for the next chapter. It will be a lemon chapter. So I'm gonna go and try to type up the next chapter without trying to wheeze")