Chapter 18 | Alastor Is Missing?

Previously On Chapter 17 | Royal Visit, And What's Wrong Alastor?

"Alastor, she told me about how you went feral, you lost control. So that means something is wrong," Looking over Lucifer's shoulder Alastor looks at you, his eyes telling you that he is sorry. Lucifer continues "I'd advise you not use any of your abilities until we know what is wrong with you Alastor"

.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 18 | Alastor Is Missing?

3rd Person POV

Waking up from her sleep. (Y/n) grabs her phone checking the time, seeing that it's 8:30 am sitting up while getting out of bed. Rubbing her eyes trying to wake up, walking to the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. (Y/n) grabs her brush to brush her hair, being careful of her ears.

Finishing brushing her hair, while brushing her teeth. (Y/n) exits the bathroom entering her room to change clothes. This time grabbing a red and black pinstripe zip up hoodie, white shirt, black pants and combat boots. After finishing getting dressed grabbing your room key, you exit your bedroom heading towards Alastors to see how he's doing.

Walking down the hall reaching his room. Knocking on his door, "Alastor you there?" Not hearing anything in his room, (Y/n) knocks again. figuring he might be already down in the main lobby. With that (Y/n) begins heading to the main lobby seeing the others eating breakfast, (Y/n) walks to a seat across from Angel, Nifty comes over giving (Y/n) her breakfast.

"Oh, thanks Nifty" "you're welcome (Y/n)" taking bites out of her Breakfast (Y/n) takes her phone out checking some things real quickly. Finishing up, still seeing no signs of Alastor. "Has anyone seen Alastor?" Watching as Angel and Vaggie shrug their shoulders. "Not since yesterday" nodding her head, (Y/n) falls back on the couch putting her hood up being careful of her ears.

Husk walks over sitting next to you, rubbing your shoulder trying to show you some comfort as you lay on the couch. Charlie comes running down the stairs. "Guys I found something" Vaggie looks over as Charlie sits next to Vaggie. "What is it?" Charlie looks over at her then hands it out for you. Sitting up taking it from her. "It's for (Y/n) I wanted to see if Alastor was here, so I checked his roo and office,"

"I know that's wrong but I found that instead for (Y/n) so," as Charlie says that, you begin opening the note, once it's open you begin to read it. Shaking your head not wanting to believe what it says. Getting up while throwing the note on the couch, you walk away heading for your room wanting to be alone.

Husk picks up the note reading what it says.

'(Y/n) darling, I'm gonna be gone for sometime since I want to try and figure out what is wrong with me on my own. Please my love, know and understand that I still feel bad knowing that I hurt you, but also know that I love you. And can not forgive myself. I love you dearie.'

- Alastor

Husk shakes his head reading the note but understanding coming from Alastor's point of view. Charlie looks at Husk wanting to know what it says, "he left. He's wanting to try and figure this out on his own, he still feels bad for hurting her" "but does he know that he is hurting her as well for just leaving out of the blue?" Husk shrugs his shoulders. "How long is he gonna be gone? Does it say?"

Husk looks back down at the note. "It says for sometime but that doesn't exactly say for how long" Vaggie looks at Charlie "maybe he'll be gone for a day or two"

(Y/n)'s POV

'How can he just leave out of the blue like that?! I told him we'd figure it out together but no, he just goes and leaves!' Gripping my blanket trying not to rip it with my claws from how tight I'm gripping it. Sitting up from my bed sniffling. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket hearing it buzz seeing a text from Angel.

GaySpiderBro: hey babes, are you feeling alright?

Typing my reply and sending it

ElectricDeer: yeah I guess...

Angel replies back

GaySpiderBro: alright toots, we're going out to get your mind off of the strawberry slim Jim

With that Angel bursts through my door walking over proceeds to drag me out of my bed, "come on babe, we're going out" sighing knowing I can't fight him. "Angel I really don't wanna" He looks over. "Too bad toots!" with that Angel drags me out of the hotel, as we walk around until he sees Cherri.

We both walk over to her, "Cherri! Babes!" She looks over and runs over, "Angel, (Y/n)" Angel introduced me to Cherri Bomb when us three were in a turf war with Sir Pentious before, let's just say Cherri and I got along.

Eventually us three started fighting in Turf wars, fighting against Sir Pentious was funny to say the least to me, quickly checking my phone seeing a text from both Charlie and Vaggie. Putting my phone away once feeling something thrown at my head, turning around slowly seeing an Eggo Boi.

"oh shit.." lifting up my bat swinging it at the Egg Boi making him crack like the egg he is. Feeling my phone buzz again. Growling reaching in my pocket seeing the messages,

Lil's Sis: (Y/n) come on this isn't funny where are you and Angel

SpearMoth: Are you two fighting in a turf war!? You two get back here right now!

Putting my phone away. Focusing back on fighting Sir Pentious standing next Angel and Cherri "Kinky" Angel says, "oh not that! You pervert!" Not knowing what even happens next, all I know is that Cherri, Angel and I.

Are lunging for Pentious as well he is lunging for us. Next thing you know I'm being constricted in his tail, trying to get free but he only tightens the grip more. "Well well well, looks like I have your deer friend in my constricting grip"

Looking up at Angel nodding my head. One of my ears twitches to its footsteps behind. Angel raises his tommy gun, fires trying not to hit me. Pentious loosens the grip a bit to where I'm able to get one of my arms free, placing my hand on his tail shocking him,

To where he let's go completely landing on my feet running to Angel's side."this is not over!!" watching pentious leave, Cherri quickly comes over asking if i'm okay, nodding my head. "yeah, Cherri i'm fine"

After saying goodbye to Cherri. Angel and I head back to the hotel knowing that we're gonna get yelled and explained to from Vaggie saying that it was stupid of us to do what we just did considering the hotel is for redemption.

When we made it back. Vaggie did just that, tuning her out and walking away not wanting to deal with it while heading back to my room.

Because the only thing on my mind was Alastor. Putting my hood up, entering my room falling back on my bed, laying sideways with my back facing the door. Just wanting him to be here with me and knowing that he is okay.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 19 | Where Are You Alastor?

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 20 | Lucifer's Help

.

.

.

.

(A/n: *gives you all a chapter* "I'm on a roll with updating. Next upcoming chapters oh boy. I am both excited yet not excited. But Alastor left to find out the reason for what is wrong with him, what is said reason? who knows, besides Lucifer (and me)")