Chapter 37 | Wedding Day

Previously On Chapter 36| Planning The Wedding

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL SMILES?! Why are you trying to attack me?!" Angel yells, dodging another swipe Damon cries more in fear not only from seeing what his father is doing but also seeing something else, (Y/n) runs over to Alastor grabbing his arm "Alastor stop!" Yanking his arm from your hold he swipes at you making you fly back into the coffee table breaking it. Which causes you to yell out in pain.

.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 37 | Wedding Day

3rd Person POV

It was now the day of the wedding. After that day, but was actually a month ago. Everyone was very nervous, even (Y/n). After getting thrown into the coffee table (breaking it in the process) by Alastor. You've been hesitant to even let him touch you. Or even come near you, you deny that you aren't scared of him to yourself and even the others but when he walked over to you. The look in his eyes wasn't the Alastor you knew and love.

It was something else. Something that you can't explain, Charlie and Lilith tended to your wounds from the broken glass. Looking up at the mirror as Lilith and Lucifer walk over to you. "Oh look at you, you look wonderful" smiling softly at her. "Thank you," Lucifer walks over, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Everything will be okay (Y/n)," looking down sighing while shaking a little,

"It's just, after that day. Lucifer you all didn't see the way he looked at me.." turns to look at Lilith "that wasn't like him, that was not Alastor..."

//(Flashback To A Month Ago)\\

(Y/n)'s POV

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL SMILES?! Why are you trying to attack me?!" Angel yells, dodging another swipe Damon cries more in fear not only from seeing what his father is doing but also seeing something else, I run over to Alastor grabbing his arm "Alastor stop!" He Yanks his arm from my hold.
What he did next shocked me so much, swiping his claws at me not only scratching me in the process but making me fly back into the coffee table breaking it. Yelling out in pain.

Glass cutting and penetrating my skin causes me to bleed. Feeling my body Shaking from not only the pain of the glass but from how hard Alastor threw me. One of my ears twitch Hearing glass break from footsteps coming towards this way, my eyes open not even realizing they were actually closed during what just happened.

Looking up I see Alastor looking down at me. Feeling my ears lay flat against my head, from a feeling I thought you would never feel especially from him. the one feeling I never thought I would feel from my own mate. Fear. That was what I was feeling. Staring into his crimson radio dial eyes, caused me to shake from fear. 'Why?..' I thought. 'Why would he hurt me?....he promised!'

Watching him as he bends down he grabs me by the collar of my shirt bringing me closer, he brings his face close to my neck but whispers in my ear "i can smell your fear, it's not too long now, best you watch yourself and that little child of yours." My eyes widened at that. 'Is Alastor threatening me and our child?!' Tears began to form in my eyes. Watching Alastor bring his face back staring into my eyes "because soon I'll be free" 'what.. What is he talking about'

Angel runs over and tackles Alastor out of nowhere. "NOW YA FUCKING DONE IT YA WANNA BE BOHEMIAN ASS FUCKER!!," Angel yells, Lilith and Vaggie come over to help me up so they can take me out of the room, while Husk, Angel And Lucifer deal with Alastor. "YA FUCKING PROMISED YA WOULDNT HURT HER YA PUSSY BITCH BLUE WAFFLE!"