Chapter 33 | (Y/n) Goes In Labor

Previously On Chapter 32 | The Radio Demon's Rampage

Trying to get free thinking you are being attacked. "Alastor! She is not being attacked," Glaring at the king. "Tu mens!!" Trying to get out of Lucifer's hold again, Alastor gets stopped by his shadow making him look over at you.

His eyes soften seeing you. Lucifer let's him go as he watches the deer demon run to you. Looking up at Alastor who crouches down to you on one knee "Al..." you whimper out. Gently he picks you up in his arms bridal style, standing up.

Putting his forehead against yours then looking to the others who look at you in concern.

.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 33 | (Y/n)'s Goes In Labor

3rd Person POV

Alastor ran. Ran all the way back to the hotel with you in his arms. While gasping in pain from your stomach. He would check on you while he ran back to the hotel, finally reaching the hotel doors he kicked the doors open. Jogging in as the others ran to the front door seeing Alastor holding you in his arms.

Lilith ran over looking you over in his arms. "What happened?" "She said her stomach hurts", before Lilith could respond. You gasp in pain then feel something trickle down your legs. "Oh no.." looking up into Alastor's eyes then to Lilith. As she took the hint her own eyes widening,

"okay. Charlie get a room ready." Lilith says, taking you into her own arms. With Alastor worried he follows. Charlie began to get a room next to yours ready. Lilith walks in laying you on the bed. Alastor being in the doorway watching you with worry evident in his eyes, You begin yelling in pain from the contractions you feel.

Charlie looks over at Alastor. She walks over to him gently pushing him out of the room but he fights against her. Nifty runs in to help Lilith. "I'm sorry Alastor, I know you should be in here but you have to wait" he tries to get past Charlie but she keeps him back.

"Please, Charlie dear. Let me in there with her!"

Nifty shuts the door while you kept crying in pain so Alastor wouldn't have to see. As Lilith helped you get your pants off to see how far along you were.

-------------------

(Y/n) POV

All I felt was pain. Looks like the fawn didn't want to wait anymore. I wanted Alastor by my side but Charlie pushed him into the hallway. I could hear the pain in his voice wanting to be by my side.

Laying on the bed tears falling. Lilith rubbed my shoulder in comfort, "don't worry soon the little one will be here," nodding my head.

Not too later. feeling another contraction crying out Lilith checks nodding her head. "(Y/n) when I say push, push okay?" Nodding my head waiting for when Lilith tells me to go ahead. "Okay now push" with that I began pushing yelling out in pain.

What feels like hours but only minutes. I shake my head Throwing it back onto the pillow. Lilith looks up at me. "Come on (Y/n) you can do it!" Feeling another contraction lifting my head up beginning to push again.

-------------------

3rd Person POV

After taking a short pause to breath Lilith begins to notice something wrong. "Something isn't right, I should be seeing the baby's head by now" (Y/n) lays her head back onto the pillow, tears falling, a knock on the door, Lucifer pokes his head in "everything alright?" Stepping in walking over.

Lilith shakes her head. Whispering to her husband. "She's fully dilated. Been pushing for a while now and the baby's head isn't showing" Lucifer looks over taking a quick peek. Shaking his head then placing his hand on your belly.

Looking over at Lilith he then gently picks you up. "Lucifer? What's wrong" smiling softly at you. "Nothing, we're just gonna take a quick visit to the hospital" with that Lilith walks over to the door opening it with Lucifer quickly walking out.

Charlie watches confused following after with Alastor in tow. "Mom? Dad? What's going on?" Lucifer puts you in the limo, "somethings wrong, she has to go to the hospital" Alastor begins to worry more. "Bring him along he needs to be by her side"

With that Alastor quickly gets in sitting behind you, pulling you into his hold. "Al....is our fawn gonna be okay?" Kissing your head nodding his head, "of course, mon cher. Our fawn will be okay". (Y/n) would whimper and cry in pain from being in labor as Angel, Vaggie and Charlie are sitting with worry.

Finally reaching the hospital Lucifer and Lilith got out, Alastor gets out with you in his arms trailing behind Lucifer.

"We need help!" A doctor and nurse comes over. "Set her down on the gurney" Alastor does so. As the doctor and nurse look you over, "how long has she been in labor?" the nurse asks, "an hour almost maybe two", gripping Alastor's hand while he places his forehead on yours then looks at the doctor.

"Has she tried to give birth naturally?" Lilith nods, "she's dilated but when she tried i didn't see the baby's head, and i knew i should've already"

"She needs to get into surgery, we're gonna have to do an emergency c-section" Alastor's eyes widen, "what?" The doctor looks at Alastor. "Are you the father?" "Yes, I am" The doctor looks at Alastor more now seeing who he really is, the doctor tries to not shake in fear.

"We will take care of her, I will make sure your child is safely delivered". Alastor keeps eye contact, while smiling before looking down at you, "i'll be okay Alastor.." nodding his head.

With that the nurse begins to wheel you to the surgery room on the gurney to perform an emergency c-section. As you were in surgery the others sat in the waiting room for you and for when the baby was born.

Alastor stood still while standing trying to make it look like he's not worried on the outside by keeping his smile. While on the inside he's worried about you so much, even his and your child.

-------------------

An hour went by and the same doctor came out. Everyone looks over, Alastor looks at him. Then walks to him. What he gets from the doctor is a small smile, the others couldn't hear what the doctor told Alastor only that he went with the doctor, most likely to lead him to where you and the fawn is.

Once reaching your room, Alastor steps in seeing you laying on the hospital bed and right next to you in a small baby crib is his and your little baby boy.

He walks to you, gently hugs you, then kisses your head. "How are you my dear?" smiling up at him, "i'm sore, but i'm just glad that he is alright" looking at the baby crib and in that crib is a small baby boy deer demon, who has his father's red and black hair and ears, your and Alastor eyes, and your tail.

Alastor looks to you, "if you wanna hold him you can" walking over to the crib, Alastor gently picks up the baby fawn, walking back over to your side of the bed then sits.

"Have you named him?" shaking your head no. "I wanted to wait until you were here, with me to name him" Alastor looks down at his son in his arms, "what about, Damon?" Alastor looks over at you than to the baby.

"It's perfect" Smiling Alastor looks back to you and kisses you softly. "Little Damon," looking at Alastor smiling. "He's perfect my dear."

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 34 | The Little One Is Here

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 35 | The Radio Demon Proposes

.

.

.

.

(A/n: "THE FAWN IS HERE FINALLY!!! also sorry for not updating, I've been working on a certain other book that is in my drafts so :) yeah. this book is close to coming to an end I'm really sorry to say that.")