Chapter 28 | "(Y/n) Is Missing!"

Previously On Chapter 27 | Mathew's Return

"All I feel Is nothing but pain, like I'm gonna die again! If she's not near me" Lilith looks at him with sad eyes. Lucifer's eyes are wide, letting the radio demon go before standing next to Lilith, watching Alastor get up sitting on his knees.

Alastor looks up at the king and queen. "Not only that but she's four months pregnant, and someone kidnapped her! She's missing! And is carrying our fawn!" He stands up. Then walks away going to try and calm down.
.

.
-------------------

Onto Chapter 28 | "(Y/n) Is Missing"

3rd Person POV

Angel stands there trying to take in the information. "SHE IS MISSING?!" Charlie looks at him, as she sees Angel is looking at Alastor. "You're her mate! Smiles! You're supposed to be the one to protect her!" Angel yells at the red clad deer demon upset that his friend, one who he looks to as his sister is missing.

Alastor turns around glaring at the spider. "I know that I am her mate! I know that I am the one who is supposed to protect her!" He says with every step he takes. As Angel stays in his spot. "But I also have responsibilities! That involves me being an overlord as well dear Angel! One where my territory is being attacked by a demon I do not know who!!"

Husk stands in front of Alastor blocking him from gonna do any harm to the effeminate spider. "Al, go and sit down you need to calm down" Taking heavy breaths he does without responding, Husk turns and looks at Angel. "And you, you need to calm the fuck down as well.

You don't know anything about what he is going through" Angel looks at Husk, glaring. "he should have protected her!" He whispers yells.

"He's an overlord Angel, not only that but he's feeling all of these different instincts now that he hasn't felt before!" Angel looks away, looking at Alastor who has his head in his hands, with Lilith sitting next to him talking to him.

Trying to get any information about how you went missing and what he's feeling. "And probably neither has (Y/n) they are deer demons! I'm sure you have at least done some research about them!" Angel looks back at Husk.

Charlie walks forward nodding her head. "Yes, but there was barely any information though."

Husk nods his head. "I'd figured there was barely any information in the library" Vaggie speaks up, wondering why. "How come?" Husk leans back against the couch. "Deer Demons are a species that no one knows about, if you'd look around you hardly see any"

"What are you saying Husk?" He shakes his head, "you figure it out" with that he walks off. To check on his friend. Who still has his head in his hands. Feeling a longing pain for you to be by his side, as his new instincts kick in telling him to try and find his mate to make sure you and his unborn fawn are okay.

-------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes felt heavy but I tried my best to open them. Once I managed to, I heard a door open and close including footsteps coming towards me. "Good to know you're awake, you've been out for quite awhile" hearing the voice of Mathew.

"Where am I?" He chuckles, walking towards me "You're somewhere where the radio demon will never find you, so don't bother trying to use your little deer call" scooting away from him to a corner in the room. "The overlords I'm helping have taken more interest into you now, that you are carrying"

he walks over to a tray that has tools on them. "So they told me to be easy with you, as they don't want me to try and harm the unborn child" shaking once he turns around holding a scalpel, "your species is a interesting one since not much is known about your kind"

Mathew grabs me, dragging me to a table placing me on it as he begins to tie my limbs down. "The overlords told me that only two were studied, before something happened to them. Wanna know what happened to them?" He asks, while I just lay there and shake in fear. "What?"

"They were killed. Killed by an overlord, an overlord that not a single demon knows who!" He walks over placing the scalpel down on my skin as he begins to cut me as I scream out in pain.

"It's quite interesting when you want to know information on a species but to only find out there is so little, it's like you have to do your own research. Get what I'm saying?" Shaking my head no, he flares snarling, baring his teeth.

"What makes YOU and THAT BLASTED RADIO DEMON SO SPECIAL HUH?!" Mathew begins to get really angry. "Why is it that THERE IS NO INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SPECIES?!" He stabs the scalpel into my shoulder. Screaming out in pain again tears falling down my face.

"Mathew! I don't know! I honestly really don't!" He just scoffs and chuckles. "How can you not know?! You're a deer demon! I went to a library and found barely any books on your species as well as online! And NOTHING!"

He takes the scalpel out of my shoulder, disinfecting it, placing it back on the tray as he leaves the room. Leaving me on the table while crying in fear and in pain. "Alastor please find me.."

-------------------

///(Back At The Hotel)\\\

Lilith and Lucifer have been talking to Alastor. With the information they got they begin to tell the others. "What he is going through right now, is the separation of a mate, he's in pain since they haven't been truly separated after his rut" Charlie looks at her parents, "

We Tried finding research or anything related to deer demons, how come there barely is any?"
Lilith looks at her. "We don't know" she lies. Lucifer looks at Lilith wondering what she lied to Charlie.

Lucifer looks at Charlie. "We feel it's best if you find out Charlie, we know what Alastor is going through, as we've seen this before" she looks at her father. "If you have seen this before dad, then help us please! This is about (Y/n) and Alastor as well!" shaking his head.

"Charlotte! We want to tell you, but we can't. You have to find out on your own, but we will give you a hint, it was when you were young, before Alastor came to hell. What happened to his and (Y/n) race" Lucifer explains. Charlie looks at her parents confused but glad he gave her a hint"

'So something happened to them..but what was it?' Charlie thinks. Before nodding her head looking at Angel and Vaggie. Now determined to find out what happened to the Deer Demons so they can help Alastor, and also help him find you.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 29 | Vox's Revenge

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 30 | "He Won't Save You This Time"

.

.

.

.
(A/n: "SECOND CHAPTER OF THE DAY?! More hints to what happened to the deer demon race, pay very close to what Lucifer said. Also! I want to let you guys know. And this is gonna break your guys heart but. We are 10 chapters away until this book is finished. Again if you guys can figure out what happened to the deer demons please comment your theories")