Chapter 27 | Mathew's Return

Previously On Chapter 26 | "He's Fine, He Just Won't Leave My Side"

Looking through the window again before leaving so they didn't get caught.

"Excellent. Soon his precious little "mate" won't know what hits her, even if she is carrying his child now" the overlord smiles evilly staring at the pictures they received from their little helper.

.

.
-------------------

Onto Chapter 27 | Mathew's Return

(Y/n)'s POV

Looking up at the ceiling of my room laying in bed with somewhat of an interest, Alastor was off doing his Radio Demon duties checking his territory since last night we heard that a demon was attacking it.

Also being 4 months pregnant and having a protective deer demon who won't leave my side unless. He has to leave to find out who is causing the attacks on his territory, or go after the demons who made deals with him.

Sitting up so I can get out of the bed to use the bathroom. Stopping in my tracks hearing someone knocking on my door, walking to my door opening it seeing no one there. Raising a brow before shutting the door.

One of my ears turns hearing the floor creak behind me. Turning around sharply seeing a demon in my room, recognizing those eyes anywhere. My eyes flash red from their usual (e/c), "Mathew, what are you doing here?"

Hearing him chuckle as he takes the hood off his head, "what, I can't see an old friend and ex girlfriend of mine?" Growling at him backing up once he begins to walk towards me. Mathew rolls his eyes. Before his eyes landed on my stomach, "your, your pregnant?!"

He begins to laugh again. "This is a bonus!!! This just made my day even better" he smiles evilly at me before pulling out a tranquilizer gun, "nighty night, (Y/n)" my eyes widen, going to run before gasping feeling the dart in the back of my neck.

Pulling it out even though knowing it won't do anything, looking at Mathew as he walks over to me. Catching me so I don't fall in case I land on my belly. "Let's see if your dear mate will find you this time" he smiles evilly at me as I fall asleep.

-------------------

3rd Person POV

Mathew sets you down gently having to be quick. He walks to your bathroom turning the light on, walking to your shower turning the shower on to make it look like you are showering. He walks out gently shutting the door,

Walking towards you. Picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder. Exiting through your window jumping down, Mathew pulls out his phone sending a message to the overlord about him retrieving you. Getting a location sent to him, Mathew takes off heading to that location.

Alastor arrives back at the hotel. Annoyed that he hasn't found the demon who's been attacking his territory. Alastor goes to walk up the stairs to check on you but gets stopped by Nifty. He turns around seeing her, holding a plate of food. "Oh Alastor, are you heading up to see (Y/n)?"

Nodding his head yes. "Why yes, I am" she smiles, "would you give her this then I was gonna go up there and give it to her" she hands him the plate, to which he takes it watching as she runs off to go clean.

He returns to heading to your room knocking on your door, "darling I'm back," not hearing a response he opens the door looking around, before hearing the shower running in your bathroom. "Nifty handed me your food, I'll set it on your nightstand" not getting a response again.

He began looking around. Stopping once he stepped on something that sounded like glass breaking, looking down Alastor sees the Dart from the tranquilizer picking it up, his eyes narrow trying to keep calm he continued to look.

Alastor went to your bathroom knocking just in case "darling? Love?" Not getting a response he opens the door. Walking towards the curtain gripping it, he pulls it back. Not seeing you. Turning off the water Alastor runs out of the bathroom.

-------------------

He begins to panic. Gripping his ears, closing his eyes he catches a faint scent from a male. A wolf. Opening his eyes, he turns to look at the window following the scent to the window he also smells yours. Panting heavily he bares his teeth, then punches the wall.

Static emits around him teleporting in the middle of the lobby. Husk lifts his head up seeing his friend about to lose it. "Woah Al, what's got into you?" Alastor looks at him, "when was the last time (Y/n) was checked on?" Husk raises a brow,

"Charlie and Vaggie checked on her. I don't remember the time but they said she was laying in her bed. Why?" Alastor tries to keep himself calm but slowly losing the battle, angry that he can't find the one who is attacking his territory and now his mate who is 4 months pregnant is missing. "Alastor, is she okay?"

Snapping his head to Husk. "No, my dear friend she is NOT" Snapping at him, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Nifty even Lucifer and Lilith who was able to visit appear from hearing that.

"Alastor? What's going on, why are you angry?" Growling he looks at Charlie, "you promised you would keep an eye on her! When I would leave to find the demon who is attacking my territory!" Charlie steps back once he steps towards her. "You promised dear Charlie!"

"Alastor calm down She doesn't know what you mean, she was fine when Charlie and I checked on her" Vaggie says, Alastor looks at her. His fists clench looking down his hair covering his eyes, Charlie walks up to him "Alastor what happened?" Placing a hand on his shoulder he swipes her hand away, before grabbing her by the shirt throwing her at Vaggie and Angel.

Lilith runs over making sure the three are okay. Lucifer looks at the deer demon in front of him glaring, "you had no right to do that Alastor" he says gripping his Apple cane tightly. Alastor just glared back as one of his eyes is a radio dial, Lucifer lunges at Alastor.

-------------------

The two begin to fight in the lobby of the hotel. Lilith watches knowing exactly what Alastor is going through, a loud thud resonates. Lucifer is pinning Alastor on the floor. Holding the back of his head, his face to the floor, while his other hand is holding his arm behind his back.

Lucifer had his horns showing his eyes red with his pupils slits. Alastor growls trying to get out of the king's hold, "I wouldn't do that Alastor, you're lucky I don't kill you for throwing my daughter!" Lilith walks over placing her hand on Her husband's shoulder,

"Lucifer, i think I know what is wrong" he looks at her, "what is that?" Lilith walks to Alastor bending down looking at him. "Alastor, what are you feeling?" Alastor looks up at Lilith then looks away, "you can't describe it can you?" Shaking his head no, or trying too.

"Do you-" "I want her back!" He yells. Looking at Lilith then to Lucifer. "All I feel Is nothing but pain, like I'm gonna die again! If she's not near me" Lilith looks at him with sad eyes. Lucifer's eyes are wide, letting the radio demon go before standing next to Lilith, watching Alastor get up sitting on his knees.

Alastor looks up at the king and queen. "Not only that but she's four months pregnant, and someone kidnapped her! She's missing! And is carrying our fawn!" He stands up. Then walks away going to try and calm down.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 28 | "(Y/n) Is Missing"

Upcoming Chapter: Chapter 29 | Vox's Revenge

.

.

.

.
(A/n: "Another lovely Chapter. Here's a hint from the last chapter when Charlie, Vaggie and Angel were researching. The demon who wrote the book, mentioned ONLY his friends who are deer demons, and here's this text to help you all :) 'So with their consent they allowed me to study them for the sake of research for the future.' Hope you all enjoy the chapter and comment if you all have any theories as to why he would say that!")