Author's Note

I present you another story that's a modern Mulan theme:

Bloom

This is my 4th story I'll be writing to you all.

I hope you'll be okay with the list below.

___________________
-boyxboy
-lil mature language
-romance
-modern
-lil humor 
-side ships
-maybe smut?
-fluff
-lil own plot
-weapons
-lil blood
-university
-action/violence
-family
___________________

This is inspired when I watched the original movie of Mulan and not the in-real-life version of it. I'm just making it more modern of our time.

It'll have the elements with a bit of references from Mulan. Just in a modern way.

I will say that Taehyung is going to be Fa Mulan while Jungkook is Li Shang in this story.

Once I saw Shang shirtless during that training camp with the muscles showing. I pictured Jungkook with his bun immediately. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. (TT)
______________________

Any thoughts? Let me know.

I'm planning when this story will be updated with a schedule. I need a good schedule for me stories.

For now, it's whenever updates like Space Defender. I'll start this when Sit Boy and Miraculous are done though.

I hope you'll enjoy this story and how'll this plot will go. The first couple of updates will be about Taehyung and then it slowly go to Jungkook when his family "kicks him out" or so. Not exactly kicking him out but explore something new.

Plus Mushu gives me Jin vibes. (o'▽`o)

If the summary is a bit confusing when you read it, then I hope the story will make sense once the chapters is released.

Love you!

-your author-nim

______________
COMING SOON!!
______________