1 • Dancing Flower • 7

It's been a week since Jungkook's wounds are completely healed now. He still has to take it easy but his body was doing fine. Although, it was going to be simple tasks, not heavy duty. "Want me to hang up the sheets out here on that drying line."

"Yep, you'll get a reward if you get the simple tasks done first." Taehyung chuckled while giving Yeontan a dog snack. Yeontan licked the male's fingers and chewing his snack.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he carried the basket of laundry sheets on the lining with pins holding them. He easily managed to get them all on there while the light wind was gently blowing on the sheets. Plus there was a time for a little fun on Taehyung. "Hey, Tae could come over here."

"Why do you want me to come over there?" however, Taehyung walked over into the rows of big white sheets and tried finding his boyfriend. It was actually difficult to find him, but it shouldn't be that hard. "This isn't funny Koo, where are you hiding?"

"I don't know, you tell me!" Jungkook shouted on the other side while sneaking past the male searching for him. "Come on, we have things to do around here—"

"Look, you found me." those words whispered into Taehyung's ear while he has two big arms around his waist. It startled him and even made his spine shiver from top to bottom. "Koo, don't scare me like that." his big puppy eyes made him look adorable and the pouty lips as well.

Jungkook held him closer and rested his chin on the other's shoulder, "I just wanted a little fun. Don't be mad at me please." They did a quick kiss on the lips because Taehyung couldn't get mad at the young male for very long. "Well now the fun is over and we need to finish the chores. I need to tend with the horses, you can water the flowers and the garden."

"Fine," Jungkook spoke in a whiny tone and let go of his beautiful boyfriend, and headed towards the flowers and the garden. He grabbed the hose and turned the small knob, where the water came rushing out. "He didn't say how much water they needed, so I'll just guess."

Therefore, Jungkook waters the beautiful flowers carefully and doesn't hurt them. Giving them a good amount of water. Next to the water the garden with fresh earthy foods. All he could see was green stems and leaves. The flowers were more pretty than the earthy foods. "That should be good. I should tell Tae I'm done."

Jungkook headed over to where the horses were in their stables. Being cleaned and hair being done. Taehyung saw his boyfriend and smiled and waved him over where he is. "Perfect timing Koo, want to style the horse's mane and tails?"

So making the horses do dress up? That doesn't seem bad. "I guess, I'll take the one next to you." Taehyung didn't mind that Jungkook took the horse next to the other horse. Since there are only two horses. "That one, he's a gentle and loves people. So he'll like you while this one is my very own horse."

"Cool," Jungkook saw the brush for the man and tail. Even the ribbons and hair ties for the horse's hair, "could we go horseback riding someday?"

"I could teach you but your crotch might hurt after you ride a horse." the pretty male chuckled with a teasing expression while braiding the long silky soft hair. The color of snow and the rest black. Jungkook didn't want that but he can take on the pain for his crotch. "How long did it take you to ride a horse?"

"Since I was probably a teenager. My dad taught me and said I looked like a prince."

Jungkook can see that because to him, Taehyung is the prince and he's a general as a soldier. Like the dynasty era. "I think you're a beautiful prince while riding a horse."

Taehyung thought of something when he finished styling his horse's hair and snickered with a sly smile quietly. "You know all this talk about riding makes me want to go for a ride."