1 • Healing • 6

It was a beautiful day at the farm with Taehyung's family for Jungkook. Their dog, Yeontan was laying beside him on the wooden porch that showed the farm with horses and chickens to tend to.

Even a beautiful pink magnolia tree through the circular entryway with the pale-colored wall for separation.

Jungkook has a small cup of tea that would help with his patched-up wounds and it's been a week now. Just watching his boyfriend work made him smile at how dedicated he was to help him once he's all healed up. "You're doing great Tae!"

"Haha, very funny Koo! How about we settle it in bed?" Taehyung smirked with a snicker as he gave the chickens their food.

Jungkook knew exactly what the pretty male was talking about and gave him a sly smile and an eyebrow raise. "I wouldn't mind that, I don't know if you can handle it."

"Oh I can handle it," Taehyung put away the chicken food bag on the shelf and walked into Jungkook's direction and leaned in to kiss his forehead, "but first you need to make sure you're healed up or I might scratch your stitches off."

"Good point, but we'll do that at my place because it's more private there."

"I don't mind and at least your family would be surprised that you have such a beautiful man that's yours." now that just made Jungkook even more excited when he's done healing. "I'm ready when you are."

When they were in the moment, Taehyung's grandma saw them and came up to them with a cough, "I hope I'm not bothering you two love birds."

"Oh of course not grandma! Koo and I were thinking of visiting his family." Taehyung went back to his normal self and not that teasing aura from before."That's a good idea. I just need your man and do a check-up on his wounds and add medicine to them."

Jungkook didn't mind that because it's been like this for a while where he gets checkups to see progress. His wounds were almost fully healed but his stitches were still going into the process of disappearing. "Alright I'll be right there Ms. Kim." he showed an adorable bunny smile to her.

"I'll be waiting in my room when you're ready."

"Be right there!" Jungkook looked back at his beautiful boyfriend that had some dirt on his cheek. "You got a little something here," he pointed at his cheek so Taehyung knows he had something on his face. "Oh, thanks—"

Their lips crashed together when Jungkook stop up and lean in. They took their sweet time and almost lost into the passionate kiss, but Jungkook pulled back, "I gotta go now. I'll be right back."

As Jungkook was heading to Taehyung's grandma, he saw that the fluffy dog was following him and that made him giggle. "You want to know if I'll be all better soon huh boy."

Yeontan barked like he was saying he wanted to be with the young human and see what happens next. A curious dog he was but cute as well. "Miss Kim I'm here."

"Good timing young man. Come here and sit down. I'll see how you're doing." Jungkook did as told and let the grammar do her magic. "So how much longer until the stitches are gone?"

"Patience young man. I know you want to help around but these stitches have will be gone next week from today." the grandma took off the old bandages and saw that the wounds were gone and only the stitches were left."Looks like your minor big wounds are gone. I'll put some medicine on them."

"That's good to hear." the long hair male felt the cooling sensation of the medicine being placed on the healed wounds. It felt nice on his warm skin while sitting out with the bright sun out and all. Plus getting a tan look wasn't that bad since he's always shirtless because the fabric might make the stitches having a bunch of strings on them. "Hey Miss Kim, what was Tae like back then?"